Glad we dont have to depend on free games monthly to justify a purchase.

#131WartPig_Posted 4/11/2014 1:14:11 AM
im not sure whats worse.

this topic, or the fact TC has been here the whole time to reply instantly to every post.
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
#132PumpeduPosted 4/11/2014 1:16:28 AM
^ both!
#133Master AlienPosted 4/11/2014 6:45:36 AM
WartPig_ posted...
im not sure whats worse.

this topic, or the fact TC has been here the whole time to reply instantly to every post.

Just look at their active posts. People like Legend and necro like to call people nerds, tell them they have no lives and ask people why do they spend all their time on message boards yet both have close to 300 active posts at any given time hmmmmmm....
#134necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2014 6:53:35 AM
Wait, you had a PS4, but did not have PS Plus?

he HAD? that's sad. Should've kept it instead of trading it in for xbox.

Well I smell BS right now. He says he had a PS4, did not have PS Plus, but somehow played Killzone online without PS Plus and knows from experience that the community is dead.

never said I didn't have ps plus I stated how I enjoyed resogun many times on here
#135axelfooley2k5Posted 4/11/2014 6:56:48 AM
Lol

I havent gone through the posts but i just assume since the topic is just 3 pages of uninformed xbox fanboys clinging to whatever stupid logic tc posted
---
FREEZE!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv62bDzeWKQ
#136AllgorhythmPosted 4/11/2014 7:20:47 AM
necro00 posted...
I use my xbox one every day. even when not gaming, and thats the beauty of the system and MS's goal to expand beyond gaming.

The problem is that MS's goal to expand beyond gaming is coming at the expense of gaming. All the resources that went into the Kinect could have been devoted to real gaming. Or, put another way, the resources that should have been devoted to real gaming were diverted because Microsoft got distracted by the Wii's success. The problem is that the Wii's motion control was a fad as evidenced by the lackluster success of the Wii U. Meanwhile, the Kinect tail is wagging the console dog.

Most games are multi-platform. They take an inclusive approach and are not going to put center stage some weird peripheral unique to one system. IMHO, the 360 is the best console out there. It combines a great user interface with a great community experience that provide gamers with the right surroundings to immerse themselves in exceptional games. It even provided aficionados of motion control with an optional Kinect that, unlike the X1's version, was not rammed down everyone's throat. Whereas, the X1 took a step back from the 360 with its incoherent user interface and poorer community experience, the PS4 took a step forward from the PS3 in both categories.

The bottom line is all the major console manufacturers have gotten too big for their britches at one point or another--Sony, Nintendo, Sega, Atari, ColecoVision, and the list goes on. Now, Microsoft, who had been stellar in the past in providing gamers what they wanted, has now decided to ignore them and pursue its own agenda--what you refer to as "MS's goal to expand beyond gaming."
#137AvirosbPosted 4/11/2014 7:22:01 AM
WartPig_ posted...
im not sure whats worse.

Or the fact that people keep bumping this topic?
---
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.
#138-FryShakeWad-Posted 4/11/2014 7:25:48 AM
Allgorhythm posted...
necro00 posted...
I use my xbox one every day. even when not gaming, and thats the beauty of the system and MS's goal to expand beyond gaming.

The problem is that MS's goal to expand beyond gaming is coming at the expense of gaming. All the resources that went into the Kinect could have been devoted to real gaming. Or, put another way, the resources that should have been devoted to real gaming were diverted because Microsoft got distracted by the Wii's success. The problem is that the Wii's motion control was a fad as evidenced by the lackluster success of the Wii U. Meanwhile, the Kinect tail is wagging the console dog.

Most games are multi-platform. They take an inclusive approach and are not going to put center stage some weird peripheral unique to one system. IMHO, the 360 is the best console out there. It combines a great user interface with a great community experience that provide gamers with the right surroundings to immerse themselves in exceptional games. It even provided aficionados of motion control with an optional Kinect that, unlike the X1's version, was not rammed down everyone's throat. Whereas, the X1 took a step back from the 360 with its incoherent user interface and poorer community experience, the PS4 took a step forward from the PS3 in both categories.

The bottom line is all the major console manufacturers have gotten too big for their britches at one point or another--Sony, Nintendo, Sega, Atari, ColecoVision, and the list goes on. Now, Microsoft, who had been stellar in the past in providing gamers what they wanted, has now decided to ignore them and pursue its own agenda--what you refer to as "MS's goal to expand beyond gaming."

Lol this guy speaks for all us gamers I guess.
#139MRL3G3NDPosted 4/11/2014 7:26:23 AM
you have no idea how pathetic you sound

it's as if you think pathetic is something worth achieving lol

smh @ gaming these days
---
TITANFALL+GOOD MUSIC
http://youtu.be/QmwqqAq0GxM
#140Goregasm17Posted 4/11/2014 10:25:39 AM
P$fail