Glad we dont have to depend on free games monthly to justify a purchase.

#21necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2014 9:52:09 PM
BoomerHelll posted...
another topic that will reach 50 - 150 posts because people simply cant resist. this guy would be a millionaire if he was a celebrity lol

more like sony fans have nothing better to do except come on here. If sony fans didnt hang on this board 24/7 we could have a normal positive xbox one discussion
#22BoneRevolutionPosted 4/9/2014 9:55:29 PM
necro00 posted...
Im glad I chose the xbox one. I dont need a free indie game monthly to keep me loyal. I use my xbox one every day. even when not gaming, and thats the beauty of the system and MS's goal to expand beyond gaming.

You're damn right :)
#23necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2014 9:55:58 PM
BoneRevolution posted...
necro00 posted...
Im glad I chose the xbox one. I dont need a free indie game monthly to keep me loyal. I use my xbox one every day. even when not gaming, and thats the beauty of the system and MS's goal to expand beyond gaming.

watch out man, we might get modded for being pro xbox on a xbox forum. funny right?
#24B1GB0SS_86Posted 4/9/2014 9:59:05 PM
necro00 posted...
BoneRevolution posted...
necro00 posted...

watch out man, we might get modded for being pro xbox on a xbox forum. funny right?

Yes we all will get modded this messege im typing will be modded in a half hour. I put money on it.
#25xacebopPosted 4/9/2014 10:02:31 PM
You seriously spend 24/7 making pointless threads that even ur xbros are tired of seeing.

If you're so happy with your purchase why aren't you playing games instead of complaining all the time?
#26necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2014 10:03:24 PM
xacebop posted...
You seriously spend 24/7 making pointless threads that even ur xbros are tired of seeing.

If you're so happy with your purchase why aren't you playing games instead of complaining all the time?

I post on my one, watch tv on my one, skype on my one. It gets tons of use, dont worry
#27BoneRevolutionPosted 4/9/2014 10:09:46 PM
necro00 posted...
BoneRevolution posted...
necro00 posted...

Right. And remember, the PS4 is not a joke! Not a joke! Don't you ever say it is because mods are always right, even when they're wrong.
#28Spetsnaz420Posted 4/9/2014 10:16:22 PM
Has to pay for live to access free services like YouTube - I pay for live anyways so who cares?

Gets free online services for free but pays for plus for online MP - you have to justify your purchase with rentals.

LoL
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#29LostOdyssey17Posted 4/9/2014 10:18:34 PM
Tushy2010 posted...
I'm an Xbox gamer and you just look like an idiot mate... You read the link we all did this morning, you heard the TLoU news and you are hurting.. damn man let it go. MOST of us xbox guys use to live for our indy games like Limbo, Outland and Bastion. Don't be such a fanboy.

I am an Xbox gamer and I have no idea what youre talking about. Lol stealth pony.
---
I like to think I make some pretty good topics and posts, until they get modded shortly after.
#30CaIiber345Posted 4/9/2014 10:35:43 PM
The words reassurance and fanboy suddenly came to mind.
---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Rogue Legacy, Destiny