Glad we dont have to depend on free games monthly to justify a purchase.

#31LEGEND-725Posted 4/9/2014 10:36:59 PM
GWG>Rentals
---
I lift more than you #dealwithit
#32CaIiber345Posted 4/9/2014 10:37:51 PM
necro00 posted...
I love all the ps4 fans and how they flock to a topic. Dont you have ur own board? Why discuss MS? Insecure?

I love all the Xbox One fans that create pro-Xbox reassurance topics and bash Sony products and fans, but get mad when anyone says anything negative about Xbox. Insecure?
---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Rogue Legacy, Destiny
#33LostOdyssey17Posted 4/9/2014 10:38:35 PM
CaIiber345 posted...
necro00 posted...
I love all the ps4 fans and how they flock to a topic. Dont you have ur own board? Why discuss MS? Insecure?

I love all the Xbox One fans that create pro-Xbox reassurance topics and bash Sony products and fans, but get mad when anyone says anything negative about Xbox. Insecure?

Very proud of our product actually.

K bye
---
I like to think I make some pretty good topics and posts, until they get modded shortly after.
#34necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2014 10:39:04 PM
CaIiber345 posted...
necro00 posted...

I enjoy my system, I cant post about that?
#35B1GB0SS_86Posted 4/9/2014 10:56:01 PM
necro00 posted...
CaIiber345 posted...
necro00 posted...

No any positive post about xbox one or wii u is blasphemy. You shall be punished by the sony gods and crucified by the sony fanboys.
#36xacebopPosted 4/9/2014 11:00:05 PM
necro00 posted...
CaIiber345 posted...
necro00 posted...

You can post about it but you are overdoing it. Last night 8/10 threads were made by you on the first page.

Do you not see how pathetic that is?

I imagine you to be much like cartman in the wow episode of south park.
#37lostkiwiPosted 4/9/2014 11:06:56 PM
Ironic.

The TC is criticizing users for paying $50 a year for a heap of free games, but pays $60 per year on the Xbox One for no reason other than to access a heap of service hidden behind a paywall.

Just for interest, these are the games you get for PS+ right now: http://us.playstation.com/playstation-plus/. There's 20 of them. You can play them for as long as you like while you are member. Next month there will be a new list of games (You still keep the ones from this month though as well, so long as you added them to your library)

It simply sounds like you don't fully understand PS+, because its value is unquestionable.
---
Find out about PC vs PS4 vs Xbox One vs Wii U games here:
http://rustygamer.wordpress.com/
#38necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2014 11:10:06 PM
lostkiwi posted...
Ironic.

The TC is criticizing users for paying $50 a year for a heap of free games, but pays $60 per year on the Xbox One for no reason other than to access a heap of service hidden behind a paywall.

Just for interest, these are the games you get for PS+ right now: http://us.playstation.com/playstation-plus/. There's 20 of them. You can play them for as long as you like while you are member. Next month there will be a new list of games (You still keep the ones from this month though as well, so long as you added them to your library)

It simply sounds like you don't fully understand PS+, because its value is unquestionable.

just because things are free doesn't mean they are good.
#39lostkiwiPosted 4/9/2014 11:18:10 PM
LEGEND-725 posted...
GWG>Rentals

And what games do you get on the Xbox One for GWG exactly? None. Yet so far on the PS4 there has been Contrast, Resogun, Don't Starve. Outlast. Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition & Mercenary Kings

On the Xbox 360 GWG just got Hitman: Absolution. PS+ had that for free last May. PS+ gave away Sleeping Dogs a year before it came out on GWG. GWG was promoting that they were giving away Assassinís Creed 2 (a four and a half year of game) yet at the same time PS+ was giving away Assassin's Creed III.

So far PS+ has given away 130 games on the PS3 alone. A further 42 on the Vita. 6 on the PS4. Yet GWG has only given away 20 in total

It two services are incomparable.
---
#40lostkiwiPosted 4/9/2014 11:26:42 PM
necro00 posted...
lostkiwi posted...
Ironic.

just because things are free doesn't mean they are good.

Here is a list of some of the games that have been able to through PS+:

- Tomb Raider
- BioShock Infinite
- Metro: Last Light
- Borderlands 2
- DmC: Devil May Cry
- Grid 2
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
- Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
- Far Cry 3
- Assassin's Creed III
- Spec Ops: The Line
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted
- Saints Row: The Third
- Battlefield 3
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
- Demon's Souls
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
- Hitman: Absolution
- Sleeping Dogs
- BioShock 2
- Vanquish
- Batman: Arkham City
- Crysis 2
- Dead Space 2
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- LittleBigPlanet 2
- InFamous 2

All full retail titles, with good metacritic scores. They are just some of the 130 games that have been available.

You have full and unrestricted access, for as long as you want, so long as you are a PS+ member.

If you want to understand what 'quality' is, understand that all that, and a lot more, costs just $50 a year.
---