- Tekken 6
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Mortal Kombat 9
- Injustice
- Dead or Alive 5
- Soul Calibur 4
- Soul Calibur 5
- Street Fighter X Tekken

Besides NRS games, all of those are games built on re-used assets. And even then, none of them were made in a year's time, either.
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
#22B1GB0SS_86Posted 4/10/2014 9:02:50 AM
leathelj posted...
Ppl come in and instantly hate and down play KI on the xb1 board on one of it's games the guy just said it feels more complete now what did he say that was so bad? This board is just...wow...you really can't say anything positive about xb1 on the xb1 board

Most of these fools never even played it. You can tell they are just haters. If it was on ps4 they would be praising it.
#23highwindmtPosted 4/10/2014 9:29:25 AM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
leathelj posted...
Ppl come in and instantly hate and down play KI on the xb1 board on one of it's games the guy just said it feels more complete now what did he say that was so bad? This board is just...wow...you really can't say anything positive about xb1 on the xb1 board

Most of these fools never even played it. You can tell they are just haters. If it was on ps4 they would be praising it.

lol or maybe you are turning a blind eye to the obvious flaws of the game? Everything that has been said in this topic is legitimate, its not blind fanboy hate.

Any its not just the supposed 'PS4 fanboys' bashing the game. It has been criticized by most critics and Xbone players as well. Thats great if you like the game, but be aware that your opinion is not one most people share.
---
PSN: insane_method
GT: FozzieBearr
#24B1GB0SS_86Posted 4/10/2014 9:38:19 AM
U guys make it seem as tho u didnt kno it only had a small roster and you guys act as tho they are selling the game for 60 bucks. U can get the full version for 20 bucks the 40 dollar one comes with extras. U all are just complaining for the sake of complaining.
#25alexismynamexxPosted 4/10/2014 9:54:13 AM
dnmt posted...
wrettcaughn posted...
1nternationa7 posted...
Still very much incomplete and inferior to these last gen fighters:
- Tekken 6
- Mortal Kombat 9
- Injustice
- Dead or Alive 5
- Soul Calibur 4
- Soul Calibur 5
- Street Fighter X Tekken

And still 1/3 the price each of those games were at release...

I can get Soul Calibur 5 + TTT2 right now for 11.99

Troll harder pls

That may be literally THE worst point to have tried to argue....
#26GrandMast3rPosted 4/10/2014 10:00:45 AM
Killer Instinct for me is the system seller, the reason to get Xb1. I've been following the game since it was announced, and I hate what it has gone through. Unfortunately for the game itself, it has suffered to be rushed incomplete with the system's release back in November last year.

With enough time and development, the game could have just released completed with 12 or more characters, with DLC add-ons, and that would have been perfect. I hate this structure of free to play, getting characters too far down the line. Just give me everything at once. That's why I'm holding off to see when the game is done with all it's characters and stages so I'll finally get it with the system.
#27JtheMonkeyPosted 4/10/2014 12:30:35 PM
Tha_One posted...
They still need to let me upgrade to the Ultra Edition for $20 though.

I'm right there with you, I'm certain I've spent close to or over $40 with the Combo Breaker and impulse buys (kudos marketing team), I can't justify having to spend an additional $40 to upgrade, and dealing with MS and attempting to get refunded your original $20 as some have, is quite a hassle.
#28spacejamjordanzPosted 4/10/2014 12:35:38 PM
We need an option to upgrade to Ultra edition from the lesser package.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#29mokmuudPosted 4/10/2014 12:56:28 PM
There is no Cinder yet :(
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#30garcia_jxPosted 4/10/2014 12:58:13 PM
1nternationa7 posted...
Still very much incomplete and inferior to these last gen fighters:
- Tekken 6
- Mortal Kombat 9
- Injustice
- Dead or Alive 5