killer instinct actually feels complete now

#31PackersXLVPosted 4/10/2014 1:10:20 PM
I hated every single last gen fighter with exception of Injustice but I have not put down killer instinct I like it a lot.
#32corex3dPosted 4/10/2014 1:44:06 PM(edited)
this is the one game that would make me want a x1 so far (don't own any next gen system) if I decided to get one it probably won't be till next year
#33PokemonYoutubePosted 4/10/2014 2:36:38 PM
leathelj posted...
Ppl come in and instantly hate and down play KI on the xb1 board on one of it's games the guy just said it feels more complete now what did he say that was so bad? This board is just...wow...you really can't say anything positive about xb1 on the xb1 board

No. Read the title. He said the game feels complete, not more complete. Big difference. More complete means better than before, but still not entirely complete, whereas complete means finished, done, whole, etcetera.
---
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura
#34leatheljPosted 4/10/2014 3:01:53 PM
PokemonYoutube posted...
leathelj posted...
Ppl come in and instantly hate and down play KI on the xb1 board on one of it's games the guy just said it feels more complete now what did he say that was so bad? This board is just...wow...you really can't say anything positive about xb1 on the xb1 board

No. Read the title. He said the game feels complete, not more complete. Big difference. More complete means better than before, but still not entirely complete, whereas complete means finished, done, whole, etcetera.

So what it feels complete to him that's no reason for all the Hateing a down playing can you ppl actually be positive?
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#35DarkAdonis123Posted 4/10/2014 4:08:01 PM
Robin_Mask posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
1nternationa7 posted...
Still very much incomplete and inferior to these last gen fighters:
- Tekken 6
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Mortal Kombat 9
- Injustice
- Dead or Alive 5
- Soul Calibur 4
- Soul Calibur 5
- Street Fighter X Tekken

-BlazBlue
-Persona 4 Arena
-Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3
-Street Fighter 4
-King of Fighters XIII
-Virtual Fighter V

The first Blazblue had 12 characters if I remember right. I think the latest one has about 20.

Wonder why people are forgetting about one of the worst fighters, KOFXII.

Chronophantasma has 26
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#36Robin_MaskPosted 4/10/2014 7:16:44 PM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
1nternationa7 posted...
Still very much incomplete and inferior to these last gen fighters:
- Tekken 6
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Mortal Kombat 9
- Injustice
- Dead or Alive 5
- Soul Calibur 4
- Soul Calibur 5
- Street Fighter X Tekken

-BlazBlue
-Persona 4 Arena
-Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3
-Street Fighter 4
-King of Fighters XIII
-Virtual Fighter V

The first Blazblue had 12 characters if I remember right. I think the latest one has about 20.

Wonder why people are forgetting about one of the worst fighters, KOFXII.

Chronophantasma has 26

Good number.
---
Please help support this great game! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero