Magic 2015 Announced!! Xbox Console Exclusive ???

#1LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 4/10/2014 6:24:39 AM
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/04/10/magic-2015-duels-of-the-planeswalkers-announced?abthid=534695fdd503cb2c6f000017

As we approach summer 2014, it's time for Wizards of the Coast to reveal this year's digital version of its long-running card battle game, Magic: The Gathering.

Magic 2015 - Duels of the Planeswalkers will be out this summer on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PC, iPad, Android, and Kindle. Watch the first teaser trailer here:

Magic 2015 - Duels of the Planeswalkers Teaser Trailer
The tagline for the 2015 edition is "Hunt Bigger Game." It revolves around Garruk Wildspeaker, a major character in the Magic Multiverse. The deadly hunter has decided to make you his prey.

The Duels of the Planeswalkers series has provided a new digital Magic game almost every year since 2009. Magic 2015 will include the ability to build customized decks, a more robust deck builder, and premium booster packs.

It is apparently skipping PlayStation platforms this year.

Magic 2015 - Duels of the Planeswalkers will be shown this weekend at PAX East in Boston. We'll have impressions soon here at IGN
---
XBO/PS4 HauntedBlueMoon - The Red Turtle Shell. Terrorizing Gamers Since 1992
#2DarkHolesPosted 4/10/2014 6:32:41 AM
I can't wait, i wish they ported the 2014 version though but i suppose that would have been a waste of time.
But anyway WOOOOOOOOOOOOH
---
Keep calm and hate mods
#3DarkHolesPosted 4/10/2014 6:36:43 AM
Lol i just read through the comments and people are pissed it's not on any ps platform.
---
Keep calm and hate mods
#4-FryShakeWad-Posted 4/10/2014 6:40:20 AM
I prefere the real game. But I'm sure I will get it. And lol at Playstation. What happened?
#5DarthUchiha91Posted 4/10/2014 6:42:46 AM
I'm the only one who wants a yu-gi-oh! Game :(

*walks away in shame*
---
Life's too short to dance with fat chicks.
#6LEGEND_KILLERRR(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 6:44:02 AM
-FryShakeWad- posted...
I prefere the real game. But I'm sure I will get it. And lol at Playstation. What happened?

DarkHoles posted...
Lol i just read through the comments and people are pissed it's not on any ps platform.

oh don't worry they're mad now. but once it sinks in they will be here on their ponies telling us the game is trash
---
XBO/PS4 HauntedBlueMoon - The Red Turtle Shell. Terrorizing Gamers Since 1992
#7DarkHolesPosted 4/10/2014 6:45:34 AM
-FryShakeWad- posted...

Yeah i love the real game too but dotp is really good for playing gimmick decks and you can always get a game online.
I assume ms paid to keep it away from sony, it seems strange it's the only platform to not recieve it lol, so haha to all ponies but any non ponies i do feel bad for you.
---
Keep calm and hate mods
#8Tyronelio1Posted 4/10/2014 6:45:58 AM
DarthUchiha91 posted...

*walks away in shame*

Nope, I do too.

It's a shame that the psp was the best console to play yugioh on, the console version blew, I hope there's a big console version of tag force.

I would mark out even it its online only and like a big mmo, there's an opportunity there for that too!
#9DarkHolesPosted 4/10/2014 6:46:35 AM
DarthUchiha91 posted...

*walks away in shame*

I think i outgrew yu gi oh, i loved it on psx and gba
---
Keep calm and hate mods
#10DarkHolesPosted 4/10/2014 6:47:34 AM
LEGEND_KILLERRR posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...

DarkHoles posted...

oh don't worry they're mad now. but once it sinks in they will be here on their ponies telling us the game is trash

Yep just like tf but when tf2 is released watch their tune change lol.
---
Keep calm and hate mods