Which sold better Infamous or Titanfall?

#1ssjgohhkuPosted 4/10/2014 6:31:20 AM
I know Infamous hit 1 million in 9 days but how much did Titanfall sell in 9 days?
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/04/10/infamous-second-son-sold-over-1-million-copies-in-nine-days
#2Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 4/10/2014 6:32:00 AM
no one of importance gives a s***
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#3DarthUchiha91Posted 4/10/2014 6:32:08 AM
Titanfall sold more. Infamous sold faster.
---
Life's too short to dance with fat chicks.
#4Hubble105Posted 4/10/2014 6:32:17 AM
Does it matter who sold more ? How much profit are you receiving ? Im going to assume nothing, so stop it and go play games...or go to work...or something
#5wskingwsPosted 4/10/2014 6:36:40 AM
I don't know and I don't care. All i know is that I played both and enjoyed them.
---
I am the voice of reason.
#6Hubble105Posted 4/10/2014 6:37:38 AM
wskingws posted...
I don't know and I don't care. All i know is that I played both and enjoyed them.

exactly
#7cheezedadadaPosted 4/10/2014 6:57:31 AM(edited)
wskingws posted...
I don't know and I don't care. All i know is that I played both

Same here. Unfortunately for me, I couldn't beat Infamous because it was boring and Titanfall is only fun for me in quick hour bursts.

Watching TC brag over sales is so cringe-worthy that I just got here and I am already thinking of taking a break for the day. He sounds like a ******** PR person right now.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else. Gamefaqs: Where "gamers" limit themselves to one platform.
#8Hubble105Posted 4/10/2014 6:46:56 AM
cheezedadada posted...
wskingws posted...

Same here. Unfortunately for me. I couldn't beat Infamous because it was boring and Titanfall is only fun for me in quick hour bursts.

Watching TC brag over sales is so cringe-worthy that I just got here and I am already thinking of taking a break for the day. He sounds like a ******** PR person right now.

Its very obnoxious, seriously, post about something else. but I also agree with titanfall, I play it the same way, usually after an hour it becomes tired...as for infamous I beat it once...and tried to play it again. There isn't really an incentive on doing so, Its pretty much relying on trophies to force people to play through it again. Those few power differences aren't worth it.
#9DarkHolesPosted 4/10/2014 6:54:41 AM
Hubble105 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
wskingws posted...

Same here. Unfortunately for me. I couldn't beat Infamous because it was boring and Titanfall is only fun for me in quick hour bursts.

Its very obnoxious, seriously, post about something else. but I also agree with titanfall, I play it the same way, usually after an hour it becomes tired...as for infamous I beat it once...and tried to play it again. There isn't really an incentive on doing so, Its pretty much relying on trophies to force people to play through it again. Those few power differences aren't worth it.

I sold them both for this reason
---
Keep calm and hate mods
#10kcypher2000Posted 4/10/2014 7:34:40 AM
DarthUchiha91 posted...
Titanfall sold more. Infamous sold faster.

Wrong. Infamous took 9 days to get what TF got in 4. Remember vgchartz is retail only which showed TF at 900k in 1 week. It easily broke a million with digital and was the top selling game on the xbox marketplace.