Which sold better Infamous or Titanfall?

#11BraveDogBFGPosted 4/10/2014 6:37:06 AM
Are you counting the free copies of TF that came with the XBONE sale bundle?
#12PorungaPosted 4/10/2014 6:39:52 AM
Can't we say that both are good games that sold very well and end this pointless pissing contest? It is honestly getting to the point where I am ashamed to belong to either fan group.
#13kcypher2000Posted 4/10/2014 6:42:04 AM
BraveDogBFG posted...

Everyone counted the KZ sales for their bundles and knack sales with the bundle and Infamous also had a bundle so whats your point? Oh wait you had none.
#14kcypher2000Posted 4/10/2014 6:44:35 AM
Porunga posted...
Can't we say that both are good games that sold very well and end this pointless pissing contest? It is honestly getting to the point where I am ashamed to belong to either fan group.

The reason sales matter is because its the best indicator of demand. TF has sold more units in less time in less countries with the smaller install base.

Infamous sold well but considering its the only ps4 exclusive this year it begs the question, what are the 6 m ps4 owners who didnt buy it playing?
#15Mindwipe77Posted 4/10/2014 6:46:19 AM
It does not matter which sold better to any of you, none of you see a dime from the sales, MS and Sony dont care about any of you personally, or your childish fanboy wars
---
Proud owner of X1,PS4 and Wii U, I pity childish fanboys
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#16xHuckleberryPosted 4/10/2014 6:47:49 AM
MS sure knows how to sell a mediocre game, thats for sure.
---
GT: xHuckleberry --- PSN: yafeelme ---- Steam: xhuckleberry(IM YER HUCKLEBERRY)
>Living proof of a dying dream.
#17BeefEasterPosted 4/10/2014 6:54:59 AM
xHuckleberry posted...

it's not hard to do when you include a free copy with every new xbox one and then count those copies as sales
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#18SeathBlackheartPosted 4/10/2014 7:19:35 AM
xHuckleberry posted...

lmao I know this is trolling but I laughed for a while on this
---
"What? You mean I have to drink this coffee hot?!"
#19AceAndJunpeiPosted 4/10/2014 7:24:45 AM
kcypher2000 posted...
BraveDogBFG posted...

Everyone counted the KZ sales for their bundles and knack sales with the bundle and Infamous also had a bundle so whats your point? Oh wait you had none.

LMAO, please tell me you aren't so mentally deficient that you're comparing an official bundle to third party bundles that in no way had anything to do with Sony.

Pathetic spin right there kiddo.
---
Now Playing: MGS5 Ground Zeroes, Second Son (PS4), DKTF (WiiU), Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3), Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PC) Dead Rising 3 (no)
#20OkayPlayer1Posted 4/10/2014 7:29:27 AM
BeefEaster posted...
xHuckleberry posted...

it's not hard to do when you include a free copy with every new xbox one and then count those copies as sales

Just like the Knack, Killzone, and Infamous bundles, right?