Which sold better Infamous or Titanfall?

#101HyzinBurgPosted 4/11/2014 2:24:33 PM
By the way, I just noticed something... the 360 and PC versions of Titanfall have slightly higher metacritic average scores. Why is this? Man... can the Bone ever catch a break?
---
The Xbox One board: Where people with different opinions are Sony Fanboys.
#102mikel93Posted 4/11/2014 2:25:10 PM
HyzinBurg posted...
ROFLd posted...
I'm sorry, but spinning this makes people look pathetic. Titanfall is also rated much higher on Metacritic/GR (for the uneducated troll mentioning "mediocrity").

And that means it's a better game, huh?

So then, by your logic, Flower and Towerfall Ascension on the PS4 are better than Titanfall since they scored 90 or better on metacritic. And these are indies. LOL. Poor Titanfall...

Also, for those bragging that Titanfall sold more than inFamous, I fail to see how this is any sort of victory. Titanfall was as overhyped as overhyped could get. People on this board ran their mouths saying it would sell hundreds of thousands more Xbox Ones, but it didn't. It did not live up to its "Second coming" label, and it did not start a surge of Xbox One sales.

An overhyped gaming selling moar copiez? WHOA! Stop the presses! We haven't been this shocked since we found out the secret to living a long-lasting life was breathing!

Don't forget that the Xbox One will become the true "Indiestation" Once that ID@Xbox thing launches.
#103HyzinBurgPosted 4/11/2014 2:28:13 PM
mikel93 posted...
HyzinBurg posted...
ROFLd posted...
I'm sorry, but spinning this makes people look pathetic. Titanfall is also rated much higher on Metacritic/GR (for the uneducated troll mentioning "mediocrity").

And that means it's a better game, huh?

So then, by your logic, Flower and Towerfall Ascension on the PS4 are better than Titanfall since they scored 90 or better on metacritic. And these are indies. LOL. Poor Titanfall...

Also, for those bragging that Titanfall sold more than inFamous, I fail to see how this is any sort of victory. Titanfall was as overhyped as overhyped could get. People on this board ran their mouths saying it would sell hundreds of thousands more Xbox Ones, but it didn't. It did not live up to its "Second coming" label, and it did not start a surge of Xbox One sales.

An overhyped gaming selling moar copiez? WHOA! Stop the presses! We haven't been this shocked since we found out the secret to living a long-lasting life was breathing!

Don't forget that the Xbox One will become the true "Indiestation" Once that ID@Xbox thing launches.

And then all of a sudden, indies are totally welcomed and anyone who hates indies are fools. The 180s continue.

Also, just thought I'd point something out, Titanfall's milly sales are thanks in part to PC sales.
---
The Xbox One board: Where people with different opinions are Sony Fanboys.
#104FourManSevenPosted 4/11/2014 2:28:30 PM
Not even a fair comparison. Titanfall is on 3 consoles (2 at launch) and inFamous is only on one. So which one do you think will sell more? It should take a brain surgeon to understand...
#105ArsenicSteelPosted 4/11/2014 3:03:42 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
Then accordin to vg which is the only numbers we have then TF sold 900k in 4 days on xbox one retail only. This has nothing to do with gfaqs users. This is from vgchartz.

And it still won't be a clear answer until MS and/or EA chime in about the actual sales figures. Until then it will be comments about estimated sales. I am comfortable with believing that TF is estimated to have sold more than SS, and I am fine with it being true. I am not fine with someone mixing up clear facts with estimations.

I value both facts and proper estimations but I generally make a it known what kind of numbers I am using for clarity purposes.
---
A heretic among heretics.
#106IzraeilPosted 4/11/2014 4:59:50 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
BraveDogBFG posted...
Are you counting the free copies of TF that came with the XBONE sale bundle?

Everyone counted the KZ sales for their bundles and knack sales with the bundle and Infamous also had a bundle so whats your point? Oh wait you had none.

Actually that comparison doesn't work because with KZ and Infamous bundles people had to pay for the game on top of the console, while titianfall bundles included the game for free.
#107AceAndJunpeiPosted 4/11/2014 5:01:20 PM
Izraeil posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
BraveDogBFG posted...
Are you counting the free copies of TF that came with the XBONE sale bundle?

Everyone counted the KZ sales for their bundles and knack sales with the bundle and Infamous also had a bundle so whats your point? Oh wait you had none.

Actually that comparison doesn't work because with KZ and Infamous bundles people had to pay for the game on top of the console, while titianfall bundles included the game for free.

Kcypher's not the brightest bulb in the box, so don't count on her understanding your valid point, lol.
---
Now Playing: MGS5 Ground Zeroes, Second Son (PS4), DKTF (WiiU), Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3), Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PC) Dead Rising 3 (no)
#108Legend524Posted 4/12/2014 12:17:13 AM
its funny how easy this board can erupt into a cyber riot. all you have to do is throw a chair into the crowd.....
#109ssjgohhku(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2014 12:31:12 PM
Why are Microsoft and EA so dead silent about Titanfall sales? Usually these two companies are the first to celebrate sales numbers.
#110TurbokkPosted 4/13/2014 3:20:34 AM
Titanfall outsold Inflopus 4:1.