Which sold better Infamous or Titanfall?

#111dnmtPosted 4/13/2014 4:25:06 AM
Turbokk posted...
Titanfall outsold Inflopus 4:1.

That would be hilarious, can you provide a link to verify?
#112RagnarokxvPosted 4/13/2014 5:10:04 AM
You don't care? Every additional sale of Titanfall is an additional vote towards the success of the console, increase in player base and incentive for developers to invest in the console.

Start caring about sales, it is the single most important deciding factor towards the success or failure of the console.
---
Did I say that, or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me??
#113TurbokkPosted 4/13/2014 11:43:06 AM
dnmt posted...
Turbokk posted...
Titanfall outsold Inflopus 4:1.

That would be hilarious, can you provide a link to verify?

You really need a link to proof a masterpiece sold way more then a flop?
#114UltraPlanetPosted 4/14/2014 9:34:47 AM
Titanfall is contender for best game of all time meanwhile Infamous is Infamous.
#115BrunozaynPosted 4/14/2014 10:18:41 AM
Both awesome, but I prefer infamous ss
#116kcypher2000Posted 4/14/2014 10:52:21 AM
HyzinBurg posted...
mikel93 posted...
HyzinBurg posted...
ROFLd posted...
I'm sorry, but spinning this makes people look pathetic. Titanfall is also rated much higher on Metacritic/GR (for the uneducated troll mentioning "mediocrity").

And that means it's a better game, huh?

So then, by your logic, Flower and Towerfall Ascension on the PS4 are better than Titanfall since they scored 90 or better on metacritic. And these are indies. LOL. Poor Titanfall...

Also, for those bragging that Titanfall sold more than inFamous, I fail to see how this is any sort of victory. Titanfall was as overhyped as overhyped could get. People on this board ran their mouths saying it would sell hundreds of thousands more Xbox Ones, but it didn't. It did not live up to its "Second coming" label, and it did not start a surge of Xbox One sales.

An overhyped gaming selling moar copiez? WHOA! Stop the presses! We haven't been this shocked since we found out the secret to living a long-lasting life was breathing!

Don't forget that the Xbox One will become the true "Indiestation" Once that ID@Xbox thing launches.

And then all of a sudden, indies are totally welcomed and anyone who hates indies are fools. The 180s continue.

Also, just thought I'd point something out, Titanfall's milly sales are thanks in part to PC sales.

So let me see you say that all 3000 plus indies on the 360 counted. Or you going to 180 now?
And no TF sales are xbox one alone pony.
#117HENTAIDOJIPosted 4/17/2014 4:26:15 PM
According to latest data.

Titanfall has sold more in the US than infamous has worldwide.

TC you are very welcome.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#118EnclavePosted 4/17/2014 4:30:02 PM(edited)
HENTAIDOJI posted...

TC you are very welcome.

Except we don't have hard numbers yet so you made that up.

Honestly man, can you post just once without your fanboy goggles on? You're part of the reason why this board gets trolled so hard.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#119DeedubauPosted 4/17/2014 4:32:50 PM
Ehhhh, bought both and sadly don't think these games don't make the initial system purchases worth it. Titanfall is fun yet lacking and was hoping infamous was gonna be a lot longer after how it ended. These aren't even launch titles and I remember better dreamcast and xbox launch titles at the time.
#120mokmuudPosted 4/17/2014 4:36:05 PM
Enclave posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...

TC you are very welcome.

Except we don't have hard numbers yet so you made that up.

Honestly man, can you post just once without your fanboy goggles on? You're part of the reason why this board gets trolled so hard.

Xbox One + PC
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539