Which sold better Infamous or Titanfall?

#121orestes1981Posted 4/17/2014 4:37:08 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
BraveDogBFG posted...
Are you counting the free copies of TF that came with the XBONE sale bundle?

Everyone counted the KZ sales for their bundles and knack sales with the bundle and Infamous also had a bundle so whats your point? Oh wait you had none.

There was not a PS4 bundle (except things bundled by retailers). You paid for everything and did not save money....difference
---
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher
#122AwayFromHerePosted 4/17/2014 4:37:57 PM
Gotta love the Xbox fantrolls who think a PC release counts as an XBOne release.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#123EnclavePosted 4/17/2014 4:39:44 PM
mokmuud posted...
Enclave posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...
According to latest data.

Titanfall has sold more in the US than infamous has worldwide.

TC you are very welcome.

Except we don't have hard numbers yet so you made that up.

Honestly man, can you post just once without your fanboy goggles on? You're part of the reason why this board gets trolled so hard.

Xbox One + PC

We've been told what sold most. We last I saw have not been shown actual numbers just yet, those are not yet public. The only number we've seen is the number of Xbox One consoles sold.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#124HENTAIDOJIPosted 4/17/2014 4:42:14 PM(edited)
Enclave posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...

TC you are very welcome.

My source is NPD specifying it's over 1 million by process of elimination ( sold more than bf4, less than cod) and Sonys press announcement on infamoussssses sales.

Repeating the truth in this situation requires no fanboyism. But it helps to enjoy it.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#125EnclavePosted 4/17/2014 4:43:37 PM(edited)
Link the the actual NPD numbers then please. I've yet to see them and forgive me if I'm not going to take your word of all peoples. You don't exactly have a track record of honesty.

Remember, I don't doubt that Titanfall sold more. I'm just saying the crap you're spouting isn't being backed up and will just cause more idiots to flame this board and vice versa.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#126orestes1981Posted 4/17/2014 5:19:36 PM
jblaze2121 posted...
http://m.ca.ign.com/articles/2013/11/14/ps4-infamous-second-son-bundle-announced

It was never released.

"After the below box art was leaked online through retail listings, Sucker Punch co-founder Brian Fleming explained the accompanying release date was incorrect, and that the real one would be revealed soon."

Since the announcement was made, they never needed to justify releasing a bundle.
---
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher
#127orestes1981Posted 4/17/2014 5:24:14 PM(edited)
HENTAIDOJI posted...
Enclave posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...

TC you are very welcome.

My source is NPD specifying it's over 1 million by process of elimination ( sold more than bf4, less than cod) and Sonys press announcement on infamoussssses sales.

Repeating the truth in this situation requires no fanboyism. But it helps to enjoy it.

Sony stated it sold over 1 million in 9 days. It was released March 21st.

21, 22, 23, 24, 25 26, 27, 28, 29

So, inFamous sold 1 million in March. inFamous sold on the PS4 in March than Titanfall did on the Xbox One in the same time frame.

NPD combined PC & Xbox One sales for Titanfall to put it at number one.

---
-Bill Maher
#128HENTAIDOJIPosted 4/17/2014 5:23:46 PM
Enclave posted...
Link the the actual NPD numbers then please. I've yet to see them and forgive me if I'm not going to take your word of all peoples. You don't exactly have a track record of honesty.

Remember, I don't doubt that Titanfall sold more. I'm just saying the crap you're spouting isn't being backed up and will just cause more idiots to flame this board and vice versa.

My honesty is impeccable. People have issues with the truth.

Here's my source: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=507789

As i am not a member I cannot link to a specific post, but its in there.
---
#129blacklabelicePosted 4/17/2014 5:24:09 PM
do people other than fanboys still play titanfall?

tonnes of people on my friends list were playing this on launch week. now its like a ghost town

maybe thats why fanboys have nothing better to do than look up stupid sales numbers to pass the time. all of their friends have moved onto something else after they got bored of the lack of weapons and game modes and it didnt meet up to all the hype microsoft put into it.
#130HENTAIDOJIPosted 4/17/2014 5:53:34 PM(edited)
Sony stated it sold over 1 million in 9 days. It was released March 21st.

21, 22, 23, 24, 25 26, 27, 28, 29

So, inFamous sold 1 million in March. inFamous sold on the PS4 in March than Titanfall did on the Xbox One in the same time frame.

Don't see how you could possibly know that since NPD doesn't officially release software numbers nor compartmentalize them by days on sale.

At any rate:

By the End of March:

Infamous had sold over 1 million copies in 49 territories on one platform.
TitanFall had sold over 1 million copies in 1 territory on one platform.

NPD combined PC & Xbox One sales for Titanfall to put it at number one.

NPD lists the platforms of a games release in the order of the highest sales.

Given the above emboldened is true, whether it includes the PC version...it really wouldn't matter. TF would be #1 regardless.
---