Which sold better Infamous or Titanfall?

#61BarneyBoscoPosted 4/10/2014 12:52:00 PM
I thought MS started to bundle TF for free? I could be wrong, if not giving something away for free now counts as sales?
---
http://www.mykaussie.com/images/Tennis1.jpg
#62VegetableBoyPosted 4/10/2014 1:29:03 PM
So i clicked on this board just to see all of the Xbox fanboys sit here and spit out a blind hatred for Sony. Much to my surprise that just wasn't the case, and I'm honestly glad for that, because I'm really sick and tired of people fighting over something that nobody can ever prove (which is your own opinion by the way)(Oh, and might i also mention that nobody really gives that much of crap about someone else's opinion of a game because guess what, it doesn't f***ing matter). So, seeing how I haven't played Titanfall or Second Son, and don't even have an Xbox One or a PS4, I'm just going to say that I just can't wait until I get a chance to play both of them because they both look like fun games, and the only thing that matters is whether or not i enjoyed them. Who cares which game sold more, it doesn't change the fact that they still both exist and everyone who wants to play either one is still going to. I want to give the TC a suggestion, since he is trying to argue which one's better on an Xbox message board,(I'm just assuming he's one of the xbox fanboys and trying to say Titanfall is better, and god forgive me if I'm wrong, but that's just the impression i got.) Go out and buy a PS4 (and figure out that God of War isn't the only game on that system) and have fun being a gamer instead of trying to separate the gamers. All your doing is starting a bunch of fights that lead nowhere. You know what? There's a lot more I can say, but I'm mostly just getting bored so I'm going to leave it at that and go outside and have a smoke. Peace
---
The influence is telling me not to do it, so I would definitely say i'm above the influence.
#63TomoEK9Posted 4/10/2014 3:14:23 PM
BarneyBosco posted...
I thought MS started to bundle TF for free? I could be wrong, if not giving something away for free now counts as sales?

It always has. Why do you think Duck Hunt/Super Mario Bros 1 is one of the best selling games of all time? It was a bundled in title with the NES.
#64blacklabelicePosted 4/10/2014 3:24:16 PM
heres the real answer to this question that only a gamer would give:

who cares?
#65SonyPonyTonyPosted 4/10/2014 3:32:09 PM
execs and shareholders at sony have to be pretty pissed off right now if Infamous - an existing IP on a bigger install base, got so badly outsold by a new IP on a small install base. Flop city.
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#66kcypher2000Posted 4/10/2014 3:36:02 PM
blacklabelice posted...
heres the real answer to this question that only a gamer would give:

who cares?

Kids always trying too hard to sound cool. Real fans care about sales. Sales means sequels. This isnt some complex idea people. Sales is the best indicator of demand.
#67blacklabelicePosted 4/10/2014 3:49:14 PM(edited)
didnt they already announce a titanfall sequel before titanfall was even released? i heard something about that anyways.

im a fan of many different games. thats because they are fun and enjoyable. i have shelves full of games i would play again and again if i had all of the time in the world. if you ask me how many copies of any of those games were sold, i honestly wouldnt have a clue. i guess im not a real gamer.
#68stalemate_666Posted 4/10/2014 4:05:12 PM
Are we counting pc and 360 versions of titan fall or just xbone ones?
---
psn: Stalemate666
#69RyuuHou25Posted 4/10/2014 4:07:20 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
DarthUchiha91 posted...
Titanfall sold more. Infamous sold faster.

Wrong. Infamous took 9 days to get what TF got in 4. Remember vgchartz is retail only which showed TF at 900k in 1 week. It easily broke a million with digital and was the top selling game on the xbox marketplace.

So with digital, what do you think Infamous has sold genius? That article that puts Infamous at 1 million in 9 days doesn't count digital either, nor does anything else. It's like you're unaware your own logic works against you.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
This is what you sound like to me when you ask something obvious/staring you in the face - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqz_tbBr2ts
#70KcrackPosted 4/10/2014 4:18:26 PM
People here are basing this of vgchartz? rofl
---
Only reason psn is up now is because there are no games to play on it ~ kcypher2000