Which sold better Infamous or Titanfall?

#71nickr2d2Posted 4/10/2014 3:19:44 PM
Which sold the best?

Titanmous
---
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k
#72Cowboy082288Posted 4/10/2014 3:22:49 PM
Titanfall sold more than infamous..... there is your answer TC. Now the better question is..... who gives a crap?
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#73StrongBlackVinePosted 4/10/2014 3:57:16 PM(edited)
kcypher2000 posted...
DarthUchiha91 posted...
Titanfall sold more. Infamous sold faster.

Wrong. Infamous took 9 days to get what TF got in 4. Remember vgchartz is retail only which showed TF at 900k in 1 week. It easily broke a million with digital and was the top selling game on the xbox marketplace.

Giving the game away for free doesn't really count...LOL VGchartz.
#74SythisTaruPosted 4/10/2014 3:56:57 PM
StrongBlackVine posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
DarthUchiha91 posted...

Wrong. Infamous took 9 days to get what TF got in 4. Remember vgchartz is retail only which showed TF at 900k in 1 week. It easily broke a million with digital and was the top selling game on the xbox marketplace.

Giving the game away for free doesn't really count...

Reported.
#75hak145Posted 4/10/2014 4:07:37 PM
I see all these opinions and numbers being thrown around but no sources.
---
Gamertag XL:CRAZYjump, PSN: CRAZIERjump
Winner: Dark Souls.....2
#76ArsenicSteelPosted 4/10/2014 4:12:43 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
Ps i am glad Infamous sold well and bought it myself but it did not sell more than TF. A game i also bought. Sales do matter to anyone with a brain because that means sequels.

Its pathetic the excuses ponies will make to try to spin the reality which is that TF sold more. Infamous sold well but playing spin doctor is jist sad. Accept it and move on.

Yes sales means sequels but the topic isn't about if TF or SS sold enough to warrant sequels. The topic is irrelevant to the point you brought up.
---
A heretic among heretics.
#77WildsparkPosted 4/10/2014 4:19:55 PM
SythisTaru posted...
StrongBlackVine posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
DarthUchiha91 posted...

Giving the game away for free doesn't really count...

Reported.

Why?
---
3ds XL is the best thing since Christmas
#78Engineer-samaPosted 4/10/2014 5:35:04 PM
You people might want to consider that most of the Titanfall sales came from it being bundled with the Xbox... aside from the price drop(xbox).

Infamous was sold separately.

You have your answer TC, titanfall *might(I don't really read sales) have better sales but it was just a cheap tactic from MS.

If Infamous was bundled with a PS and with a price drop like Xbone, then it would have obviously sold millions more.
#79SabramPosted 4/10/2014 6:13:03 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#80Xuande12Posted 4/10/2014 9:02:37 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
Porunga posted...
Can't we say that both are good games that sold very well and end this pointless pissing contest? It is honestly getting to the point where I am ashamed to belong to either fan group.

The reason sales matter is because its the best indicator of demand. TF has sold more units in less time in less countries with the smaller install base.

Infamous sold well but considering its the only ps4 exclusive this year it begs the question, what are the 6 m ps4 owners who didnt buy it playing?

I'm playing all my 3rd party games on PS4
considering that I can see the huge power difference. Doesn't mean I won't stop enjoying Ryse, Titanfall, DR3, and Forza though, but the Xbox One is gonna get little play time until another exclusive comes out:
---
Stop complaining about your massive backlog and just administer an enema already.