Which sold better Infamous or Titanfall?

#81buknasty88Posted 4/11/2014 3:13:22 AM
Why was this topic even created in the first place? They are two different games, two different systems, two different genres. It's like comparing apples to oranges.
#82Engineer-samaPosted 4/11/2014 3:33:19 AM
buknasty88 posted...
Why was this topic even created in the first place? They are two different games, two different systems, two different genres. It's like comparing apples to oranges.

Actually, they're not comparing the game per se'. They're comparing the sales.
Apples and oranges are different sure, but which sells better is a matter of demand.

So this topic was created to say that Titanfall might supposedly be more in demand compared to infamous.
#83buknasty88Posted 4/11/2014 3:40:48 AM
Engineer-sama posted...
buknasty88 posted...

Apples and oranges are different sure, but which sells better is a matter of demand.

So this topic was created to say that Titanfall might supposedly be more in demand compared to infamous.

How can sales be compared if both games are geared towards different audiences? That is like asking, “which car sold the most for 2013, Toyota Camry or Audi A4?“ Compare sales of Titanfall to the Xbox One versions of Ghosts and BF4, now that's something interesting to see.
#84Engineer-samaPosted 4/11/2014 3:44:36 AM
buknasty88 posted...
Engineer-sama posted...
buknasty88 posted...

How can sales be compared if both games are geared towards different audiences? That is like asking, “which car sold the most for 2013, Toyota Camry or Audi A4?“ Compare sales of Titanfall to the Xbox One versions of Ghosts and BF4, now that's something interesting to see.

Well, In a way Titanfall and Infamous are similar because they're supposed to be the "big AAA exclusive". Except for TF also being on PC.
So they want to see which exclusive is better.
#85lightfighterPosted 4/11/2014 3:52:42 AM
Titanfall sold more. Infamous sold faster.

This ^
#86FistersaurusPosted 4/11/2014 3:55:59 AM
kcypher2000 posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
Who the f*** cares?

Edit:
Nevermind. I see kcypher cares lol. Figures.

You do too or you wouldnt have clicked this topic, read every post an dthen posted. Silly children.

So me reading through this gamefaq topic and noticing how upset sales makes you is me caring which game sold more? I thought me caring would be me actually looking up which actually sold more and posting that information here.

Silly me.

That means you care genius. Grow up. Talk about delusional.

I don't care. And I'm reading! Look at me all grown up and stuff..
#87ssjgohhku(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2014 7:17:55 AM
So there still isn't a clear answer to this?
#88buknasty88Posted 4/11/2014 8:49:00 AM
ssjgohhku posted...

Answer this: why does it matter how many copies were sold for Titanfall compared to Second Son?
#89DarthUchiha91Posted 4/11/2014 8:52:36 AM
buknasty88 posted...
ssjgohhku posted...

Answer this: why does it matter how many copies were sold for Titanfall compared to Second Son?

LOL hater.
---
I murdered a man. He had a wife and two kids.
I slept peacefully.
#90OkayPlayer1Posted 4/11/2014 9:01:13 AM
Engineer-sama posted...
You people might want to consider that most of the Titanfall sales came from it being bundled with the Xbox... aside from the price drop(xbox).

Infamous was sold separately.

You have your answer TC, titanfall *might(I don't really read sales) have better sales but it was just a cheap tactic from MS.

If Infamous was bundled with a PS and with a price drop like Xbone, then it would have obviously sold millions more.

http://ps4daily.com/2014/03/infamous-second-son-playstation-4-bundle-looks-slick-tops-gamestop-charts/

Good thing Sony didn't resort to such a "cheap" tactic as bundling a game, lol. And its not a cheap tactic, thinking so is just dumb. What could be called cheap is producing and selling a higher priced bundle when you still don't have regular console stock in place, but that's another issue altogether.