Which sold better Infamous or Titanfall?

#91kcypher2000Posted 4/11/2014 10:29:19 AM
lightfighter posted...
Titanfall sold more. Infamous sold faster.

This ^

Math must scare you. Infamous took 9 days to get what TF got in 4. 4 is lower than 9 meaning infamous sold slower even with higher instsll base and more countries.
#92kcypher2000Posted 4/11/2014 10:35:46 AM
Fistersaurus posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
Who the f*** cares?

Edit:
Nevermind. I see kcypher cares lol. Figures.

You do too or you wouldnt have clicked this topic, read every post an dthen posted. Silly children.

So me reading through this gamefaq topic and noticing how upset sales makes you is me caring which game sold more? I thought me caring would be me actually looking up which actually sold more and posting that information here.

Silly me.

That means you care genius. Grow up. Talk about delusional.

I don't care. And I'm reading! Look at me all grown up and stuff..

Then you care enough to read meaning you care.
#93buknasty88Posted 4/11/2014 10:43:13 AM
DarthUchiha91 posted...
buknasty88 posted...
ssjgohhku posted...
So there still isn't a clear answer to this?

Answer this: why does it matter how many copies were sold for Titanfall compared to Second Son?

LOL hater.

Me a hater? Oh please explain lol...
#94TurbokkPosted 4/11/2014 12:57:41 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
lightfighter posted...

This ^

Math must scare you. Infamous took 9 days to get what TF got in 4. 4 is lower than 9 meaning infamous sold slower even with higher instsll base and more countries.

Math must scare you. 4 days but on 3 platforms.
#95ArsenicSteelPosted 4/11/2014 2:15:02 PM
ssjgohhku posted...

Nope. People can't even answer how much TF sold respectively on 360, PC, or X1. I don't they are prepared to answer how TF sales compares to a different game on PS4.

We will have to wait for Microsoft or EA to do a press release with those facts about TF and not rely on Gamefaq users.
---
A heretic among heretics.
#96kcypher2000Posted 4/11/2014 2:43:00 PM
Turbokk posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
lightfighter posted...

This ^

Math must scare you. 4 days but on 3 platforms.

Learn to research. That is xbox one ONLY. it barely came out on 36 and not counting the low pc sales.
#97kcypher2000Posted 4/11/2014 2:45:43 PM
ArsenicSteel posted...
ssjgohhku posted...

Nope. People can't even answer how much TF sold respectively on 360, PC, or X1. I don't they are prepared to answer how TF sales compares to a different game on PS4.

We will have to wait for Microsoft or EA to do a press release with those facts about TF and not rely on Gamefaq users.

So now vg doesnt count? Funny how you kids pick and choose when its relevant.

Sorry but vg is more reliable than your delusions. Xbox one version of Tf sold 900k in 4 days and thats retail only. Deal with it.
#98ArsenicSteelPosted 4/11/2014 3:07:09 PM(edited)
kcypher2000 posted...
ArsenicSteel posted...
ssjgohhku posted...

So now vg doesnt count? Funny how you kids pick and choose when its relevant.

Sorry but vg is more reliable than your delusions. Xbox one version of Tf sold 900k in 4 days and thats retail only. Deal with it.

What delusions? I did not make a single assumption or guess about numbers nor have I made any comment aimed at VGChartz. Hell, I do my fair share of browsing on VGChartz to get an idea on how well some games I like have sold or are selling.

I made a factual statement that Microsoft and EA have not commented about any official figures for TF.

If you read my other comment in this topic it would be clear I don't care which game has the highest sales. I am content in knowing both games sold well enough to warrant more sequels.

I would love to see MS or EA say that TF has sold 3 million+ sales globally. It is a refreshing spin on FPS games.
---
A heretic among heretics.
#99kcypher2000Posted 4/11/2014 3:15:29 PM
Then accordin to vg which is the only numbers we have then TF sold 900k in 4 days on xbox one retail only. This has nothing to do with gfaqs users. This is from vgchartz.
#100HyzinBurgPosted 4/11/2014 3:22:57 PM
ROFLd posted...
I'm sorry, but spinning this makes people look pathetic. Titanfall is also rated much higher on Metacritic/GR (for the uneducated troll mentioning "mediocrity").

And that means it's a better game, huh?

So then, by your logic, Flower and Towerfall Ascension on the PS4 are better than Titanfall since they scored 90 or better on metacritic. And these are indies. LOL. Poor Titanfall...

Also, for those bragging that Titanfall sold more than inFamous, I fail to see how this is any sort of victory. Titanfall was as overhyped as overhyped could get. People on this board ran their mouths saying it would sell hundreds of thousands more Xbox Ones, but it didn't. It did not live up to its "Second coming" label, and it did not start a surge of Xbox One sales.

An overhyped gaming selling moar copiez? WHOA! Stop the presses! We haven't been this shocked since we found out the secret to living a long-lasting life was breathing!
---
The Xbox One board: Where people with different opinions are Sony Fanboys.