Xbox One or Xbone should of been called Xbox Entertainment System or...

#1rizzerPosted 4/10/2014 10:03:07 AM
Xbox Entertainment System or Xbox ES and for short, XES and I'll be dammed if everyone doesn't love a little backwards sex!

Sorry MS you Xboned yourself on this 'One'! Xbox One All In One sounds redundant, it has been shortened to xbone which is embarrassing and in the end Xbox Entertainment System is exactly what you were goin for in the first place! ya know an all in one entertainment system

Your thoughts?
#2heffley19Posted 4/10/2014 10:05:13 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3Combo626Posted 4/10/2014 10:06:22 AM
heffley19 posted...
rizzer posted...
Xbox Entertainment System or Xbox ES and for short, XES and I'll be dammed if everyone doesn't love a little backwards sex!

Sorry MS you Xboned yourself on this 'One'! Xbox One All In One sounds redundant, it has been shortened to xbone which is embarrassing and in the end Xbox Entertainment System is exactly what you were goin for in the first place! ya know an all in one entertainment system

Your thoughts?

My thoughts?

You're an idiot.

Incoming Mods in 3.2.1
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE! - Frieza/Shao Kahn
#4AceAndJunpeiPosted 4/10/2014 10:06:53 AM
Can't wait to see the second post get modded:)
---
Now Playing: MGS5 Ground Zeroes, Second Son (PS4), DKTF (WiiU), Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3), Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PC) Dead Rising 3 (no)
#5cheezedadadaPosted 4/10/2014 10:07:36 AM
XES is a horrible name haha. It could be read as "excess" and that would lead to people making jokes about how the Kinect is "excess" hardware that causes them to spend "excess" money.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else. Gamefaqs: Where "gamers" limit themselves to one platform.
#6heffley19Posted 4/10/2014 10:17:12 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7rizzer(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 10:24:18 AM(edited)
lol, the XES sex part was just a little joke, geez lighten up.. Xbox Entertainment System is exactly what they were going for in Xbox one All in One entertainment system, except xbone is the embarrassing reality of nicknames... Xbone might just be the worst nickname for a product ever

NES worked for Nintendo Entertainment system, is woulda workd for Xbox too

Xbox Entertainment system - solid, descriptive, makes sense for the directive
Xbox ES - cars go with this type of model extension all the time Xterra XE Xterra SE etc
XES for short looks fine to me and hubba hubba, gosh you guys suck lol
#8natrapslivePosted 4/10/2014 10:57:21 AM
Combo626 posted...
heffley19 posted...
rizzer posted...

Your thoughts?

My thoughts?

You're an idiot.

Incoming Mods in 3.2.1

lmao, ty
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: natraps
#9X1_DefenceForcePosted 4/10/2014 11:10:49 AM
"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet" - William Shakespeare

Doesn't matter what you call it, the One is the most innovative console out on the market to date.
---
Xbox One is the most innovative console consumers have ever had the pleasure to experience.
#10DarkMark942Posted 4/10/2014 11:23:18 AM
It does kinda look like an NES actually.
---
Seattle Seahawks