are you upset the next borderlands won't be on xbox one?

#11kennyynnooPosted 4/10/2014 12:07:23 PM
I liked 1 but 2 was meh. I think I'm done with borderlands, doesn't feel like its going anywhere.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#12sabrestormPosted 4/10/2014 12:14:15 PM
SADMZ posted...
Oh, good. It's on PC.

The same platform I own Borderlands 1&2 on. I was scared for a second when you said it was on last-gen consoles only...

yep, 1080p and 60fps here i come.
#13darkphoenix181(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 1:52:23 PM
Horridhal posted...
darkphoenix181 posted...
TheMove2 posted...
Borderlands one was great BL2 was garbage. They are doing all us a favor. PS4 and XB1 owner get Destiny. Borderlands could never be as good.

pretty sure most 360 owners enjoyed BL2
I know I did

1. You enjoying it =/= most 360 owners.

2. Many people didn't enjoy the second iteration because of the MMO heavy push that was made in the game. This is a very real complaint(and my personal problem with the game).

3. Borderlands, the original, was a fantastic game and definitely could be as good as Destiny(which is a stupid comparison anyways since destiny isn't out yet), so I don't know why this comparison is being made.

you not enjoying it =/= most people not enjoying it or even many people

I did not base my assertion off myself but off the fact that Borderlands 2 has been a top board on the 360 for a very long time

you on the other hand are using yourself as the example
#14BlueJester007Posted 4/10/2014 1:58:29 PM
No, because I don't have an Xbox One.
---
Searching for meaning is like searching for a rhyme-scheme in a cook book.
-Tim Minchin
#15longnutsPosted 4/10/2014 2:06:24 PM
I would buy it if it was coming out on xb1. kinda miffed that it's not.
---
Consoles currently hooked up to my tv: xb1, ps4, xbox 360, ps3, wii, atari 2600
PSN: LONGNUTTZ XBL: xLONGNUTTSx
#16BoxTheMuppetPosted 4/10/2014 2:13:23 PM
I'm more upset at the direction they are going in especially after the set up at the end of bl2.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#17HorridhalPosted 4/10/2014 6:33:10 PM
darkphoenix181 posted...
Horridhal posted...
darkphoenix181 posted...
TheMove2 posted...
Borderlands one was great BL2 was garbage. They are doing all us a favor. PS4 and XB1 owner get Destiny. Borderlands could never be as good.

pretty sure most 360 owners enjoyed BL2
I know I did

1. You enjoying it =/= most 360 owners.

2. Many people didn't enjoy the second iteration because of the MMO heavy push that was made in the game. This is a very real complaint(and my personal problem with the game).

3. Borderlands, the original, was a fantastic game and definitely could be as good as Destiny(which is a stupid comparison anyways since destiny isn't out yet), so I don't know why this comparison is being made.

you not enjoying it =/= most people not enjoying it or even many people

I did not base my assertion off myself but off the fact that Borderlands 2 has been a top board on the 360 for a very long time

you on the other hand are using yourself as the example

1. Yeah, you did use yourself as the example. You can tell from the bolded part. So again, your enjoyment =/= most people's, sorry champ.

2. You could, you know, check the GB forums from when the game launched. Multiple complaints about game direction->crappy DLC. There were multiple issues people had.

3. The reason it is a top board is because it was one of the few games with any replayability that came out at the end of the 360 cycle.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#18Chyld989Posted 4/10/2014 8:09:30 PM
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
TC don't be sad they will just release a remastered ed. In 6 months.

That's the edition I'll be buying!
#19VRViperIIPosted 4/10/2014 8:13:47 PM
Yes. If just for the fact that it would run better. I don't even need it to look better. Loooove borderlands.
---
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rheagar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Valar Morghulis
#20aheroafakePosted 4/10/2014 8:19:04 PM
darkphoenix181 posted...
http://kotaku.com/the-next-big-borderlands-game-will-let-you-play-as-clap-1560995025

Why is it on last gen consoles only? What about the people who sold their 360 to buy an Xbox One!?!

:'(

For being the one that made this topic, did you even read the article? It explains why it is only for last gen consoles and PC.

And when I read your topic's title, you made it seem like it was a PS4 exclusive. That's what it seemed like to me anyways.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |