are you upset the next borderlands won't be on xbox one?

#31karvinyereizowtPosted 4/11/2014 11:14:11 AM
F Gearbox. I'm not usually one to boycott, but after the Aliens fiasco they will no longer receive any money from me. This is just another cash grab like Aliens and Duke Nukem, which to me, is what their known for now.

Hell, I bet this BL prequel is probably outsourced as well so they can focus on whatever money maker they have in the works for current gen. Have fun with their garbage, I'll get my co-op fps/rpg kicks from Destiny as well. At least we know the actual Bungie team is making it...
---
Do you know the "Sulu Dance?"
#32lunaticcorePosted 4/11/2014 11:37:27 AM
I love Borderlands, but I am probably going to pass on this one and miss out since I don't really feel like playing my 360 anymore. I already have great game on my 360 that aren't getting played because I just don't want to deal with playing the dinosaur when I have games to play on the new machine.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#33LEGEND_725Posted 4/11/2014 11:37:44 AM
Oh lord a team of 4 claptraps running around will be hilarious
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#34RayconPosted 4/11/2014 11:41:00 AM
karvinyereizowt posted...
F Gearbox. I'm not usually one to boycott, but after the Aliens fiasco they will no longer receive any money from me. This is just another cash grab like Aliens and Duke Nukem, which to me, is what their known for now.

This is why I'm wary. BL2 may have been pretty awesome, but not a whole lot of trust you can lend a company willing to sabotage other projects along the way...
---
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718
#35KingTykeem187Posted 4/11/2014 4:01:42 PM
i love when people talk mess about BL2 but it went and sold 8.5 million copies. i will be getting it and enjoying the game with my wife and best friend. this year has had and gonna get some good games. im happy to be a gamer thats for sure.
---
(XboX Live) king tykeem 187
(PSN) kingtykeem187 (3DS) 4081~5742~4370
#36HorridhalPosted 4/11/2014 4:05:20 PM
KingTykeem187 posted...
i love when people talk mess about BL2 but it went and sold 8.5 million copies. i will be getting it and enjoying the game with my wife and best friend. this year has had and gonna get some good games. im happy to be a gamer thats for sure.

Not disagreeing that it is not the worst game ever, but I will point out that many of its sales came from the success of the original. Many of those same copies sold were traded back in when people realized how much GB had changed.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#37yiangaruuugaPosted 4/11/2014 4:47:39 PM
Borderlands 2 was pretty much an upgrade to the entire system of Borderlands 1. It stopped being fun when all people did was abuse The Bee (shield) + Conference Call
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix | PSN: xFrostxPhoenix
GSU Comp Sci C/O 2015 | XB1;360;PS4;N64;SNES
#38Senel_117Posted 4/12/2014 5:43:43 AM
Eh kinda but not really, still looking forward to playing as Claptrap lol but i will be upset however if Borderlands 3 isn't on next gen consoles tho :/ or if they push a TON of DLC onto this prequel instead of working on BL3
---
Xbox 360: Caboose 1117 / PS3: final_hazard
#39VirobotPosted 4/12/2014 5:46:41 AM
TheMove2 posted...
Borderlands one was great BL2 was garbage. They are doing all us a favor. PS4 and XB1 owner get Destiny. Borderlands could never be as good.

I am currently playing through BL2, and I find it to be much better that the first.
---
PSN/Steam:Jareski
This is a PSX: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSX_(video_game_console) |||| It's not a PS1!!!!!!!!
#40Jedi454Posted 4/12/2014 5:52:09 AM(edited)
I don't know why people are having a sook about the Borderlands presequel not being on current gen platforms. It isn't profitable for 2K games to put it on current gen platforms, 11million owners of next vs. 160+ million, they're going to go for last gen because it's more profitable. Why do you think GTAV released their game on last gen consoles? Same reason.

LEGEND_725 posted...
Oh lord a team of 4 claptraps running around will be hilarious

You bet it will be brother, A claptrap army will be off it's head!
---
Get Good Kid.