Is this gen going to be known for '' Re-mastered games ''

#11Gingarito(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 12:44:35 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
At least tlou and gta v have good online

Except they both dont.
---
Currently playing - Titanfall and its amazing.
Best games played last year: the last of us , tomb raider. MUFC hated adored never ignored.
#12BoomerHelllPosted 4/10/2014 12:47:24 PM
We should have a bet and guess what will be the next "remastered"game on next gen. Since Gta 5 and halo 2 are obvious I'm going with....bioshock infinite, they lost like half their team and could use a quick cash in.
#13Reflex-ArcPosted 4/10/2014 12:47:26 PM
If developers want to allocate some resources to porting over HD versions of previous gen games to help fill the void between current gen games, I'm all for it. Not everyone had the chance to play those games in the first place, and some were actually even good enough to justify the double dip and additional play throughs.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#14chex81Posted 4/10/2014 12:48:39 PM
Gingarito posted...
chex81 posted...
and we keep hearing of Halo 2 HD remastered. I think remaster versions should have to wait an x number of years before they can be re-released. Personally, it seems that possibly TLoU was originally meant for PS4 but Sony cashed in on a lesser resolution PS3 version.

If they are to re-master old games I would rather them do it for games like Resident Evil on the gamecube or Metal Gear Solid. Not games I can play now with already good visuals.

100% agreed
---
XB1/WiiU: chex81
soundcloud.com/purple_i.
#15Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/10/2014 12:51:31 PM
The consoles need games, remastered games are quick and easy to fill that void
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#16Gingarito(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 12:53:15 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
The consoles need games, remastered games are quick and easy to fill that void

They should at least cut the price then if this is how they justify it.
---
Currently playing - Titanfall and its amazing.
Best games played last year: the last of us , tomb raider. MUFC hated adored never ignored.
#17GiarccpsnPosted 4/10/2014 1:02:09 PM
Never seen a next gen with so many "remastered" titles. It's like the switch from VHS to DVD every other movie had the "remastered" tag slapped on it.
---
NNID | PSN ID | GT: JoeKnightt
#18sabrestormPosted 4/10/2014 1:12:26 PM
I hope we get at least one remastered game per month, that would so be da bomb! I would love it.
#19TheCyborgNinjaPosted 4/10/2014 1:15:42 PM
Sony invented the practice, for better or worse, and killed b/c with it. Nobody seems upset, oddly.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#20DarkHolesPosted 4/10/2014 1:17:14 PM
I hope not, i'm all for it right now but if this trend continues i will be pissed. Right now though it is really helping to justify a next gen transition.
---
How sad must your life be to report a post even for a slight violation