Is this gen going to be known for '' Re-mastered games ''

#21xxtasy911Posted 4/10/2014 1:17:17 PM
2 games = entire gen apparently
---
PSN: KingCole | Gamertag: Coming Soon.... Maybe
#22Kazuya_80Posted 4/10/2014 1:19:10 PM
No because many remasters are inferior to the original game. Many of which, the original source code was eaten by the companies pet dog.
#23DarkHolesPosted 4/10/2014 1:20:25 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
I think Sony just wanted to finally have a "good game" on their console so they ported over TLOU...

Derp.

Tlou is well overrated, it has an epic story but the gameplay is terrible and there's no excuse for that.
Before a pony wages war on me this is my opinion, if you disagree explain why or you are invalid.
---
How sad must your life be to report a post even for a slight violation
#24DarkHolesPosted 4/10/2014 1:21:52 PM
xxtasy911 posted...

He is saying that it looks like the beggining of a trend, mr jumpy down throat.
---
How sad must your life be to report a post even for a slight violation
#25Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/10/2014 1:27:15 PM
Gingarito posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
The consoles need games, remastered games are quick and easy to fill that void

They should at least cut the price then if this is how they justify it.

I agree, we've been getting remastered in Hd titles for the PC, but most are $15-$20, rarely do that charge a lot but that's PC tho
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#26Reflex-ArcPosted 4/10/2014 1:33:46 PM
DarkHoles posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
I think Sony just wanted to finally have a "good game" on their console so they ported over TLOU...

Derp.

Tlou is well overrated, it has an epic story but the gameplay is terrible and there's no excuse for that.
Before a pony wages war on me this is my opinion, if you disagree explain why or you are invalid.

The Last of Us was nothing more than a collection of awesome set pieces/locations, masterfully crafted and rendered amazingly well on dated hardware, and a clichéd yet well told story wrapped around mediocre gameplay. I'm glad I played it. It was worth the price of admission, but it wasn't the masterpiece be-all-end-all people make it out to be.

That being said, I'll probably Redbox the PS4 version over a weekend for another play through. That is, if I don't just break down and buy it again because I'm a sucker.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#27rusty12000Posted 4/10/2014 1:38:54 PM
Id say it is a little early to call....
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#28xxtasy911Posted 4/10/2014 5:06:07 PM
DarkHoles posted...
xxtasy911 posted...

He is saying that it looks like the beggining of a trend, mr jumpy down throat.

---
PSN: KingCole | Gamertag: Coming Soon.... Maybe
#29carljenkPosted 4/10/2014 5:10:14 PM
I dunno. The gap between the PS3 and PS4 is much larger than the gap between the 360 and the One. Xbox One gamers generally seem to not care about graphics so it probably wouldn't be wise to make too many Remasters on the Xbox One
#30Cowboy082288Posted 4/10/2014 5:22:26 PM
I want re-mastered re-mastered games. All those games updated from PS2 and xbox to the PS3 and X360 should be remade again for PS4 and X1.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni