Is Xbox One for extraverts and PS4 for Introverts?

#11NCPwn(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 1:32:35 PM
Is the year 2001 when calling people nerd was an insult?
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#12LEGEND_725Posted 4/10/2014 1:37:10 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#13darkphiresagePosted 4/10/2014 1:40:49 PM
Well, people are free to believe w/e they want to, but I been on PS Live plenty of times. Trust me, ain't nuthin introverted about those people. Especially after 10pm. Talkin weekdays here. Apparently, I ain't seen s*** till I'm on friday/saturday night.
---
"Dat b**** crazy."
"Ya, b****** be trippin." - every guy ever and his best friend at some point in life.
#14NCPwn(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 1:41:15 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
NCPwn posted...
Is the year 2001 when calling people nerd was an insult?

Not everything has changed since the last time you left the basement

Am I suppose to get in a tiffy over this? I guess I don't let strangers , anonymously harass me like most on this board. That said, having read your threads, you do a good job trolling, so I will say. Bravo.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#15death cloudPosted 4/10/2014 3:34:46 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Well everyone I know who owns ps4 is a nerd who doesn't even lift so it would be worth some research

hahahahhaahah
---
Let's all try to be nice.
#16AarksharkPosted 4/10/2014 3:41:11 PM
NCPwn posted...
Looking at the exclusives you have a lot more Dude bro Multiplayer games. and with PS4, they have a single player inFAMOUS. So this must be true right?

Top PSbore board : FFIX, an MMO.
Top XBone board : Titanfall, a FPS.

Your move, creep.
---
Gamertag/PSN ID/Steam: Navllyk
My FUNK is all that of JUSTICE! I will be the first to grab the napkin, you will be as docile as the winter catfish!
#17LEGEND-725Posted 4/10/2014 3:42:20 PM
This topic really shows who does/doesn't lift, and the results bring a tear to my eyes.
---
I lift more than you #dealwithit
#18DarkHolesPosted 4/10/2014 3:47:58 PM
LEGEND-725 posted...
This topic really shows who does/doesn't lift, and the results bring a tear to my eyes.

Brah i do pull ups and hand stand push ups with 50kg weighted vests booom
For my legs i be doing pistols for days boom boom
---
How sad must your life be to report a post even for a slight violation
#19EnclavePosted 4/10/2014 3:52:58 PM
I don't know, the PS4 has significantly larger numbers of people live streaming themselves having sex to the world. That's something extroverts tend to do significantly more than introverts.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#20StrongBlackVinePosted 4/10/2014 3:54:48 PM
The live streams say otherwise...