Is Xbox One for extraverts and PS4 for Introverts?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is Xbox One for extraverts and PS4 for Introverts?
2 years ago#11
Is the year 2001 when calling people nerd was an insult?
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
(message deleted)
2 years ago#13
Well, people are free to believe w/e they want to, but I been on PS Live plenty of times. Trust me, ain't nuthin introverted about those people. Especially after 10pm. Talkin weekdays here. Apparently, I ain't seen s*** till I'm on friday/saturday night.
"Dat b**** crazy."
"Ya, b****** be trippin." - every guy ever and his best friend at some point in life.
2 years ago#14
LEGEND_725 posted...
NCPwn posted...
Is the year 2001 when calling people nerd was an insult?

Not everything has changed since the last time you left the basement

Am I suppose to get in a tiffy over this? I guess I don't let strangers , anonymously harass me like most on this board. That said, having read your threads, you do a good job trolling, so I will say. Bravo.
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
2 years ago#15
LEGEND_725 posted...
Well everyone I know who owns ps4 is a nerd who doesn't even lift so it would be worth some research

hahahahhaahah
Let's all try to be nice.
2 years ago#16
NCPwn posted...
Looking at the exclusives you have a lot more Dude bro Multiplayer games. and with PS4, they have a single player inFAMOUS. So this must be true right?

Top PSbore board : FFIX, an MMO.
Top XBone board : Titanfall, a FPS.

Your move, creep.
Gamertag/PSN ID/Steam: Navllyk
My FUNK is all that of JUSTICE! I will be the first to grab the napkin, you will be as docile as the winter catfish!
2 years ago#17
This topic really shows who does/doesn't lift, and the results bring a tear to my eyes.
I lift more than you #dealwithit
2 years ago#18
LEGEND-725 posted...
This topic really shows who does/doesn't lift, and the results bring a tear to my eyes.

Brah i do pull ups and hand stand push ups with 50kg weighted vests booom
For my legs i be doing pistols for days boom boom
How sad must your life be to report a post even for a slight violation
2 years ago#19
I don't know, the PS4 has significantly larger numbers of people live streaming themselves having sex to the world. That's something extroverts tend to do significantly more than introverts.
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
2 years ago#20
The live streams say otherwise...
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is Xbox One for extraverts and PS4 for Introverts?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived