Is Xbox One for extraverts and PS4 for Introverts?

#21phillyeagleflysPosted 4/10/2014 4:55:02 PM
Regardless of games, the xb1 just feels like a more social system.
---
XBL mattman1228, PSN ManiacMatt1782,
Youtube ManiacMatt1782
#22DarkHolesPosted 4/10/2014 4:55:20 PM
Enclave posted...
I don't know, the PS4 has significantly larger numbers of people live streaming themselves having sex to the world. That's something extroverts tend to do significantly more than introverts.

Because x1 doesn't have the ability to do weird camshow streams?
---
How sad must your life be to report a post even for a slight violation
#23EnclavePosted 4/10/2014 4:58:35 PM
Just saying, more people have sex on camera on the PS4 and that's a pretty extroverted thing to do. Not saying it's a good or bad thing, not saying you can or can't potentially do that on the Xbone. I'm just saying what is.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#24TrickyPonyPosted 4/10/2014 5:03:21 PM
I think you're forgetting that nerds don't have sex
#25SythisTaruPosted 4/10/2014 5:03:21 PM
DarkHoles posted...
Enclave posted...
I don't know, the PS4 has significantly larger numbers of people live streaming themselves having sex to the world. That's something extroverts tend to do significantly more than introverts.

Because x1 doesn't have the ability to do weird camshow streams?

You ever play Uno?
#26mrhappyguy12345Posted 4/10/2014 5:04:43 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Well everyone I know who owns ps4 is a nerd who doesn't even lift so it would be worth some research

You post regularly on gamefaqs. You're a nerd, bro...a nerdbro?
---
Save The Last Humans
#27carljenkPosted 4/10/2014 5:06:59 PM
You gotta remember the difference between introverts and shy people though. Introverts are perfectly fine and even enjoy being alone. Shy people desire company but lack the confidence to approach strangers generally speaking.

Just a bit of semantics to consider when referring to this argument.
#28kennyynnooPosted 4/10/2014 5:07:05 PM
Ps4 has baseball, xbox has racing.....its not all shooting/adventure. If ps4 had a racer I might of joined them but they have none on the radar after driveclub was delayed forever it seems.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#29carljenkPosted 4/10/2014 5:08:11 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
Ps4 has baseball, xbox has racing.....its not all shooting/adventure. If ps4 had a racer I might of joined them but they have none on the radar after driveclub was delayed forever it seems.

Grand Turismo 6: The prologue, will be available in 2016
#30kennyynnooPosted 4/10/2014 5:15:07 PM
carljenk posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Grand Turismo 6: The prologue, will be available in 2016

Is this a joke? They really doing prologue? Uggghhh I hated the last time they went that route, although it sounds like a joke I would believe lol, I got married, had a kid and moved across country between GT5s original release date and real release date.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.