Is Xbox One for extraverts and PS4 for Introverts?

#51mrhappyguy12345Posted 4/10/2014 6:45:33 PM
AceVirus posted...
The PS4 is a weaboo's dream device. . . What do you expect?

How's that?
---
Save The Last Humans
#52DarkHolesPosted 4/10/2014 6:48:10 PM
nis750 posted...
Oh my god are you guys really serious lol?
there's plenty of extraverts and introverts on both consoles. if you think not then you're a blind fanboy who doesn't do anything except being douchebag

Whilst your right and everybody knows this, BUT the tc is saying by the ponies own admission the xbox caters to "dude bro's" with mp games and the ps4 to "real gamers" with sp games, so simple logic using that logic tells you the more sociable gravitate towards the x1 and the less sociable to the ps4.
---
How sad must your life be to report a post even for a slight violation
#53Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 4/10/2014 6:50:16 PM
introvert=/= socially awkward
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#54DarkHolesPosted 4/10/2014 6:55:04 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...

Nope i didn't say that, i said it is more likely.
---
#55Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 4/10/2014 6:57:25 PM
DarkHoles posted...

extroverts can also be socially awkward. they're known as the "hanger-on" of social groups
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#56DarkHolesPosted 4/10/2014 7:00:36 PM
DarkHoles posted...

extroverts can also be socially awkward. they're known as the "hanger-on" of social groups

Again i didn't say social awkwardness is a garauntee nor did i say it's exclusive, it is just more common in introverts.
---
#57gobuffalo30Posted 4/10/2014 7:06:40 PM
mrhappyguy12345 posted...
DarkHoles posted...
Enclave posted...
Just saying, more people have sex on camera on the PS4 and that's a pretty extroverted thing to do. Not saying it's a good or bad thing, not saying you can or can't potentially do that on the Xbone. I'm just saying what is.

Xbox doesn't have a dedicated camshow app, it wasn't many people who did it either, the media blew it out of proportion. Also introverts tend to be weirder people, weirder people=weirder fettishes=having sex in front of people.

You're a complete idiot...
#582DshmuploverPosted 4/10/2014 7:08:01 PM
Introverts are generally quite introspective and always looking within themselves rather than outwards. They are "thinkers" and enjoy their own company and generally tend to derive enjoyment from more self indulgent, non-social activities which can be quite energy draining to a hardcore introvert. Other than this there is nothing "weird" or "strange" about them and they can be perfectly sociable if need be. On the extreme scale of introverts are people who suffer with Asperger Syndrome, (an Autistic Spectrum Disorder) who can be socially awkward and quite eccentric, though often very intelligent.

Extroverts are always looking on the outside of themselves and desire social interaction, they tend not to like being alone and always feel better with someone else around. They leech energy from other people and generally speaking they are the "sheeple" of this world and they suck quite a bit. For example; you won't meet an introverted "dudebro".
---
The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.
GT: cloudskipa
#59BushidoEffect3Posted 4/10/2014 7:09:33 PM
Toxicum_S posted...
NCPwn posted...
So this must be true right?

Playing MP thru internet with imaginary friends didnt make you extravert, dude.

lol
---
http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif
#60CyricsServantPosted 4/10/2014 7:19:07 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Well everyone I know who owns ps4 is a nerd who doesn't even lift so it would be worth some research

Lifting is very important, and only nerds don't lift.

Personally, I lift lots of stuff. Like the bag of Doritos off my chest after I pass out . . . or the the shirt I'm going to wear out of the gigantic pile of clothes lying in the middle of my bedroom. What do you like to lift, Legend?