With the PS4 getting H1Z1 (its own DayZ), what does Microsoft need to do?

#1dolablaPosted 4/10/2014 4:07:01 PM
H1Z1 will be a system seller. There's no doubt it. Sony will be sure to market it a lot. What does Microsoft need to do to neutralize the effect that this will have? Do they have their own studio that can come up with their own H1Z1 or DayZ? I'm a little worried.
#2DarkHolesPosted 4/10/2014 4:11:39 PM
Lol have you ever played any day z knock off? No? Well they've all been poo lol.
Ps 360 already has one.
---
How sad must your life be to report a post even for a slight violation
#3nickr2d2Posted 4/10/2014 4:11:44 PM
If PS4 is getting a DayZ clone... then wouldn't it be more likely that DayZ would come to Xbox One and not PS4?

Also, the crew behind "State of Decay" has some possible plans for something like that down the road.
---
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k
#4HENTAIDOJIPosted 4/10/2014 4:13:34 PM
MS always gets the real deal. This is why Minecraft 360 = 12 million and Makeraft PS3 = 2362
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#5dolabla(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 4:15:53 PM
DarkHoles posted...
Lol have you ever played any day z knock off? No? Well they've all been poo lol.
Ps 360 already has one.

Nope, I never played. Who are they made by? Sony has some pretty nice size funding behind this project.
#6VRViperIIPosted 4/10/2014 4:16:23 PM
Ya state of decay is pretty good and has been out for a while. For the mmo aspect of it, If I wanted to run around an open world constantly being attacked by griefers, I would play GTA 5.
---
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rheagar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Valar Morghulis
#7dolabla(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 4:17:48 PM
nickr2d2 posted...
If PS4 is getting a DayZ clone... then wouldn't it be more likely that DayZ would come to Xbox One and not PS4?

Also, the crew behind "State of Decay" has some possible plans for something like that down the road.

I guess they could get DayZ, but DayZ will probably go to PS4 as well.
#8gobuffalo30Posted 4/10/2014 4:51:17 PM
nickr2d2 posted...

They already talked about DayZ coming to PS4 a few months ago. However, considering how long it'll take for it to come to consoles it's a smart move to hit the market before.
#9xxtasy911Posted 4/10/2014 4:57:48 PM
nickr2d2 posted...

What kind of logic is that?! You think the developer of DayZ would be butthurt that PS4 has a similar game that they'd handicap their sales out of spite?!
---
PSN: KingCole | Gamertag: Coming Soon.... Maybe
#10Garage_ManPosted 4/10/2014 5:01:53 PM
xxtasy911 posted...
nickr2d2 posted...

What kind of logic is that?! You think the developer of DayZ would be butthurt that PS4 has a similar game that they'd handicap their sales out of spite?!

Look what board you are on. 50% of this board doesn't follow logic, common sense, or really anything besides PS4 sucksssss. Sony sucks, bankrupt, no games..DX12 FTW!!!! I feel the other 50% can admit there are problems but won't speak up.