With the PS4 getting H1Z1 (its own DayZ), what does Microsoft need to do?

#51ILikesCheesePosted 4/11/2014 1:20:14 PM
AppleJeZus posted...
I'm jtist saying it hasn't been confirmed yet. You can't assume it's going to be on PS4 due to the fact that it's SOE when they have dozens of games that are only on PC.

The game has indeed been confirmed to release on the PS4 after coming to PCs.

The alpha will be up on steam in 4 - 6 weeks.

You sound jelly.

:D
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#52dolabla(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2014 2:00:19 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
Great idea and interesting news about a game I had no idea about...but....

ANOTHER IN THE ENDLESS MARCH OF FIRST PERSON SHOOTER STYLE GAMES ?!?!?

There are OTHER perspectives developers!! Look at Dark Souls! It's THIRD PERSON! And it's grrrrrreat!

I am sooooooooooooooooo sick of FPSs.

The game is both third person and first person. You can select whichever you like to play.
#53ILikesCheesePosted 4/12/2014 6:35:44 AM
dolabla posted...
The game is both third person and first person. You can select whichever you like to play.

Didn't know that, I only saw the demo on first person. But that is great news. Now I'm interested again. :)
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#54Private_NoobPosted 4/12/2014 10:56:43 AM
Answer: Liquidate the xbone brand.
---
Oh no! Private_Noob posted!
I'm the noobiest noob you'll ever see!
#55PulpPosted 4/12/2014 11:14:46 AM
I am sure it's already been mentioned, but Smedley confirmed a PS4 release. In addition, early access starts in about a month.

DayZ isn't the answer, unless a real publisher/dev steps up to the plate (hell, this would be a good time for MS to spend some cash). The thing is on track to never leave alpha.

State of Decay is good, but a different kind of game. I hope the next one is a little more detailed.

H1Z1 is a pretty big deal - expect it to be troll bait on the boards a lot more often in the coming months.
---
INTEL 533MHZ PIII 512k/133, ALL-IN-Wonder 128 Pro AGP, 128MB SDRAM, Sound Blaster 32AWE, 47GB Elite SCSI, Win98
#56dolabla(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2014 1:44:00 PM(edited)
ILikesCheese posted...
dolabla posted...

Didn't know that, I only saw the demo on first person. But that is great news. Now I'm interested again. :)

Yep, you can see some of the third person gameplay in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lneZYriSbG4

I'm not sure if they're gonna have third person/first person only lobbies or what. Or maybe they will do it the Skyrim way where you can just switch in game with a click of a button.
#57GuiltySoul2005Posted 4/12/2014 1:45:03 PM
At this point m$ should just gracefully bow out of the game.
---
PSN: Bigboss-x
#58FenriswolfPosted 4/12/2014 2:07:29 PM
GuiltySoul2005 posted...

Because Sony Online Entertainment announced a MMO which would be released on PC first? Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit I take it?
---
Hello
#59scoobydoobydontPosted 4/12/2014 7:39:10 PM
GuiltySoul2005 posted...

At this point, most people with a functioning brain decide against hitting "Post Message". I'm sorry to see you aren't one of them. If you had better situational awareness right now, you'd be feeling shame.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ep3FK5Z.png
#60GuiltySoul2005Posted 4/12/2014 8:01:36 PM(edited)
scoobydoobydont posted...
GuiltySoul2005 posted...

At this point, most people with a functioning brain decide against hitting "Post Message". I'm sorry to see you aren't one of them. If you had better situational awareness right now, you'd be feeling shame.

You wot m8? Couldn't the same be said about yourself? You respond to a post 6 hours old? Why? You need one of them functioning brains too?
---
PSN: Bigboss-x