LOL. The Xbone is not available in my Country yet. (EU).

#11Nikra(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 5:11:04 PM(edited)
kennyynnoo posted...
Why's this even a post, wouldn't you just send this to MS?

Oh... It's obviously a troll.

I'm just stating the facts. Sony (PS4) has no problem with my language. But Microsoft have.
#12DarkHolesPosted 4/10/2014 5:10:26 PM
Nikra posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

I'm just stating the facts. Sony (PS4) has no proplem with my language. But Microsoft have.

This is how you can tell when it's a troll post, because they don't respond to anything legit.
A multi billion dollar corporation has no issues with your language, your country is just insignificant to them and therefor not a priority.
---
How sad must your life be to report a post even for a slight violation
#13kennyynnooPosted 4/10/2014 5:12:20 PM
Nikra posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

I'm just stating the facts. Sony (PS4) has no proplem with my language. But Microsoft have.

which is why who cares was stated. You shouldn't add Lol, comes off as if your just being a troll about it. Priorities obviously are not in Denmark. The ps4 was more centered on just gaming, the x1 is allowing you to plug in a cable or sat box in and having to do this for every country isn't easy. The ps4 is pretty basic with its offerings beyond gaming and the x1 is trying new things around gaming.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#14HowatizerPosted 4/10/2014 5:13:18 PM
You sure find weird things funny.
---
It is fortunate to be favored with praise and popularity. It is dire luck to be dependent on the feelings of your fellow man.- The Havamal
#15Nikra(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 5:14:37 PM
DarkHoles posted...
Nikra posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

This is how you can tell when it's a troll post, because they don't respond to anything legit.
A multi billion dollar corporation has no issues with your language, your country is just insignificant to them and therefor not a priority.

Well I know it is for a fact. But please come up with a better reason why Microsoft would give Sony almost a year ahead in my country???
#16DarkHolesPosted 4/10/2014 5:19:13 PM
Nikra posted...
DarkHoles posted...
Nikra posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Well I know it is for a fact. But please come up with a better reason why Microsoft would give Sony almost a year ahead in my country???

Each region has different tastes, to launch in your region they will need games and apps that appeal to your country, ms does not see it as profitable to rush to get this to your region as denmark is a tiny market.
---
How sad must your life be to report a post even for a slight violation
#17Nikra(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 5:24:59 PM
DarkHoles posted...
Nikra posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Oh. My country is insignificant? Just like the about 75% countries on the rest of the world.
You sir is an ignorant.
#18FinzFan4lifePosted 4/10/2014 5:27:41 PM
Nikra posted...
DarkHoles posted...
Nikra posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Well it's been stated more then once they do not consider Denmark an important territory
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#19gobuffalo30Posted 4/10/2014 5:28:57 PM
DarkHoles posted...
Nikra posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Tell that to all the other super xbox one fans who think the number of countries matter.
#20jblaze2121Posted 4/10/2014 5:31:20 PM
Denmark- less than 6 million people
New York City-almost 8.5 million
---
GT:jblaze2121-PSN:jblaze2121-3DS FC:3093-8430-0175~