LOL. The Xbone is not available in my Country yet. (EU).

#111Nikra(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2014 3:29:22 AM(edited)
Styrof0am posted...
Nikra posted...
Not able to handle Danish. I'm Danish and proud of it, and my language.
You sir is probably some American ignorant that think that language doesn't matter, as long we all understand English.

Damn, you're an aggresive one. I'm merely pointing out the flaw in your topic title.

Using english on a console or not has nothing to do with being proud of your native language or nationality. I use english because it often makes troubleshooting easier. I do this on pretty much all other electronic devices as well. It has nothing to do with pride, it's simply ease of access to info.

... og hvis du ikke havde spottet det, så er jeg lige så pæredansk som du er

Jeg er mere dansk en du er. ellers pusser jeg min far på din far. lol
LOL: You got me there. But still: Why buy an Xbox now, that can't handle Danish speaking (voice commands)?
#112Styrof0amPosted 4/11/2014 3:36:06 AM(edited)
Nikra posted...
LOL: You got me there. But still: Why buy an Xbox now, that can't handle Danish speaking (voice commands)?

I never plugged in my Kinect ;o)

Did the Bilka deal with XB1 + FIFA14 for 4k, so I won't have to muck around with online shops if it turns out to be faulty.

I seriously doubt, XB1 will support danish on launch. MS expected to sell way more consoles, so decided to shaft the smaller teritories (saleswise). This localization is a BS excuse (I think).
I contemplated, going with PS4 for a long time, but ultimately friends already on XB1 swayed me to stay with MS for the 8th generation. I play for fun, not for eye-candy (^^,)

I imagine a good pricedrop will hit around xmas (Bilka or Elgiganten), so if you've already decided to wait until september, waiting a few extra months might be profitable. If youøre looking for a great danish community, you should stop by xboxlife.dk sometime.
---

CRD, it's a real killer ... http://youtu.be/ZkY0S-UyPTs
#113Nikra(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2014 3:59:18 AM(edited)
Styrof0am posted...
Nikra posted...

I never plugged in my Kinect ;o)

Did the Bilka deal with XB1 + FIFA14 for 4k, so I won't have to muck around with online shops if it turns out to be faulty.

I seriously doubt, XB1 will support danish on launch. MS expected to sell way more consoles, so decided to shaft the smaller teritories (saleswise). This localization is a BS excuse (I think).
I contemplated, going with PS4 for a long time, but ultimately friends already on XB1 swayed me to stay with MS for the 8th generation. I play for fun, not for eye-candy (^^,)

I imagine a good pricedrop will hit around xmas (Bilka or Elgiganten), so if you've already decided to wait until september, waiting a few extra months might be profitable. If youøre looking for a great danish community, you should stop by xboxlife.dk sometime.

The Price is not an option for me. I know that Gamestop is not an option on this board. But that's where I'm buying most of my gaming stuff. And on Amazon.
And about FIFA 14: EA should give that god damn disc out for free: They (EA) is making big Money on kids stealing their parents credit Cards in order to get in head on their damn games.
#114RagnarokxvPosted 4/11/2014 4:58:00 AM(edited)
Denmark is a better country than the USA. Its health care system is ranked higher. It has recently be chosen as the country with the happiest people in the world. They also have maybe 5% of the arrogance of the USA.

Please stop believing that the USA is the only important country in the world, you have probably not even been anywhere else.
---
Did I say that, or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me??
#115Nikra(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2014 4:58:39 AM
Well, I will retread back to where I belong: The Wii U board. It was fun when it lasted: LMFAO.
#116sockesockePosted 4/11/2014 5:04:40 AM
i dont think it has anything to do with language.
---
Tzuba12:Microsoft: Bringing gamers together ONE console at a time.
http://backloggery.com/sockesocke
#117HITSQUAD187Posted 4/11/2014 5:07:42 AM
DarkHoles posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
Actually the messages being quoted states very clearly. It's as simple as saying the number 2 is important but the 1s (or other numbers below or equals to 2) that adds up to it are insignificant and do not matter.

But that is not nor has it been my point, what do you not understand about individually? Of course when you add multiple insignificant countries together they make a significant group but i said individually

Didn't you go to bed an hour ago?
---
HIT SQUAD
Re-Up the B.O.O.M.SHAKALAKA >||> Hooah!
#118HITSQUAD187Posted 4/11/2014 5:13:30 AM
WartPig_ posted...
lots of users in here making fun of another users language. that drives site traffic away wich equals less cash for Gfaqs and should and probably mean a ban. yes i marked you all. enjoy.

Self back pat? idk why you announced it other than to be cool?
---
HIT SQUAD
Re-Up the B.O.O.M.SHAKALAKA >||> Hooah!
#119-FryShakeWad-Posted 4/11/2014 5:18:40 AM
SythisTaru posted...
Lol, Denmark.
#120Nikra(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2014 5:36:35 AM
-FryShakeWad- posted...
SythisTaru posted...
Lol, Denmark.

This.