LOL. The Xbone is not available in my Country yet. (EU).

#131Nikra(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2014 10:10:11 AM
InninXI posted...
Lots of xenophobes in this topic. I bet they're think "America is better because we have guns and freedom". You make all Americans look bad -_-

Freedom my ass: In the US You have the NSA and Home Land security breating your necs. They just have to say the Words "National security" and your screwed.
#132SaQu1BPosted 4/11/2014 10:27:10 AM
InninXI posted...
Lots of xenophobes in this topic. I bet they're think "America is better because we have guns and freedom". You make all Americans look bad -_-

They going to release at bigger markets first before releasing it to 3rd world countries.
#133TrickyPonyPosted 4/11/2014 10:33:17 AM
Ragnarokxv posted...
Denmark is a better country than the USA. Its health care system is ranked higher. It has recently be chosen as the country with the happiest people in the world. They also have maybe 5% of the arrogance of the USA.

Please stop believing that the USA is the only important country in the world, you have probably not even been anywhere else.

judgemental quotes like this always make me cringe, and the irony is that it's usually non-Americans that sling the most hateful views and judgements around. God Bless America
#134EnclavePosted 4/11/2014 10:36:41 AM
TrickyPony posted...
Ragnarokxv posted...
Denmark is a better country than the USA. Its health care system is ranked higher. It has recently be chosen as the country with the happiest people in the world. They also have maybe 5% of the arrogance of the USA.

Please stop believing that the USA is the only important country in the world, you have probably not even been anywhere else.

judgemental quotes like this always make me cringe, and the irony is that it's usually non-Americans that sling the most hateful views and judgements around. God Bless America

You're kidding right? For every anti-American comment I see and hear? I see about 3 or 4 from Americans about everybody who's not American.

There's a reason Americans have such a bad reputation around the world. Thankfully that reputation has been slowly getting better, but don't forget why that rep showed up in the first place else you're just doomed to get it going strong again.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#135Nikra(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2014 10:37:38 AM
TrickyPony posted...
Ragnarokxv posted...

I'm Danish and I'm happy. lol
#136Nikra(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2014 11:33:20 AM(edited)
lostkiwi posted...
Also, I just want to add that it's quite ironic in a way since almost everyone in the Nordic region (Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Iceland, Finland) can speak fluent English. Many that I know of, either personally or through my travels in those countries, can speak three of more languages.

For example, the TC typing his initial message is proof of that.

We Scandinavian people are raised with English. But that doesn't mean that we should all abandoned our native language. It's a matter of principle
I think in Danish, I dream in Danish. I make love in Danish. I probaly only use English online and when speaking with tourists.
Oh and while abroad of course.
#137lalwtfPosted 4/11/2014 12:10:54 PM
Im Swedish and i went to one of the top retailers and bought an imported version

Do or dont, should be available somewhere.

Cant recommend it at its current state unless you wanna play shooters, got 3 games for it
Titanfall
BF4
PVZ Garden Warfare

And what i actually wanna play is a RPG....
---
Xbox 360: 160k+ gamerscore/360+games played
Xbox one owner: Still waiting for a rpg worth playing
#138Nikra(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2014 12:22:06 PM
I just now discovered that My account on GFaqs has been hacked. Any post from now on is not me.
#139TreGoodaPosted 4/11/2014 12:25:41 PM(edited)
Enclave posted...
TrickyPony posted...
Ragnarokxv posted...

You're kidding right? For every anti-American comment I see and hear? I see about 3 or 4 from Americans about everybody who's not American.

There's a reason Americans have such a bad reputation around the world. Thankfully that reputation has been slowly getting better, but don't forget why that rep showed up in the first place else you're just doomed to get it going strong again.

America has the most power. That's why people hate it. If America had as much power as Denmark nobody would care nor hate it.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#140EnclavePosted 4/11/2014 12:36:16 PM
Common misconception TreGooda. It's the attitude that people dislike. Americans just love to write it off as jealousy though. Admittedly it's a vocal minority in my experience who are total ass hats when visiting other countries, but that's what caused the perception and trying to claim it's not the fault of Americans that they have that rep really does nothing to help fix the perception.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.