LOL. The Xbone is not available in my Country yet. (EU).

#141TreGoodaPosted 4/11/2014 2:06:48 PM
Enclave posted...
Common misconception TreGooda. It's the attitude that people dislike. Americans just love to write it off as jealousy though. Admittedly it's a vocal minority in my experience who are total ass hats when visiting other countries, but that's what caused the perception and trying to claim it's not the fault of Americans that they have that rep really does nothing to help fix the perception.

It's not a common misconception, it's the truth. It applies to everything in life as well.

You either love or hate the Yankees, nobody cares about the Royals.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#142TheSL1ClubPosted 4/11/2014 2:28:15 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
Let's simplify this for the poor DarkHoles for the 100th time.

Europe is significant for MS

Denmark is not (according to you)

However you said multiple insignificance add up to significance. However this is biased because insignificance can also add up to insignificance, this does not support MS's goal because Europe is significant, thus the most logical solution is significance+significance=significance

The above formula directly reflects MS's goal (that Europe is significant), and proved Denmark is also significant, and in the process proved you wrong, and that your fanboyism let it get to you.

If you disagree with any of the above, prove me wrong with LOGIC, and not the failed ones.

Well guess that's the end of DarkHoles trolling career on gamefaqs.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#143CoolDanePosted 4/11/2014 2:29:17 PM
TreGooda posted...
Enclave posted...
TrickyPony posted...
Ragnarokxv posted...
Denmark is a better country than the USA. Its health care system is ranked higher. It has recently be chosen as the country with the happiest people in the world. They also have maybe 5% of the arrogance of the USA.

Please stop believing that the USA is the only important country in the world, you have probably not even been anywhere else.

judgemental quotes like this always make me cringe, and the irony is that it's usually non-Americans that sling the most hateful views and judgements around. God Bless America

You're kidding right? For every anti-American comment I see and hear? I see about 3 or 4 from Americans about everybody who's not American.

There's a reason Americans have such a bad reputation around the world. Thankfully that reputation has been slowly getting better, but don't forget why that rep showed up in the first place else you're just doomed to get it going strong again.

America has the most power. That's why people hate it. If America had as much power as Denmark nobody would care nor hate it.

America is living the life in luxury on lent money: Some day not far away you will discover the fact of life.