LOL. The Xbone is not available in my Country yet. (EU).

#21DarkHolesPosted 4/10/2014 5:31:51 PM
Nikra posted...
DarkHoles posted...
Nikra posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Why's this even a post, wouldn't you just send this to MS?

Oh... It's obviously a troll.

I'm just stating the facts. Sony (PS4) has no proplem with my language. But Microsoft have.

This is how you can tell when it's a troll post, because they don't respond to anything legit.
A multi billion dollar corporation has no issues with your language, your country is just insignificant to them and therefor not a priority.

Oh. My country is insignificant? Just like the about 75% countries on the rest of the world.
You sir is an ignorant.

How am i ignorant explain to me how denmark is significant in the gaming industry, in fact how is denmark significant anywhere? Are we in a shortage of windmills?
---
How sad must your life be to report a post even for a slight violation
#22DeadLock25Posted 4/10/2014 5:33:40 PM
Nikra posted...
DarkHoles posted...
Nikra posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

I'm just stating the facts. Sony (PS4) has no proplem with my language. But Microsoft have.

This is how you can tell when it's a troll post, because they don't respond to anything legit.
A multi billion dollar corporation has no issues with your language, your country is just insignificant to them and therefor not a priority.

Well I know it is for a fact. But please come up with a better reason why Microsoft would give Sony almost a year ahead in my country???

Umm...Kinect voice recognition? Its the only reason why there are delays in countries to begin with. You would be surprised how accurate Kinect is using English, but having it interpret and understand various languages and accents is not as easy as you might think.
---
GT: DeadLock25
FC: 0232-8879-2244 || Pkmn Y IGN: Pasha || TSV: 2535 ||Friend Safari: Ghost: Phantump, Golurk, Lampent
#23Nikra(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 5:34:18 PM
FinzFan4life posted...
Nikra posted...
DarkHoles posted...
Nikra posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Well I know it is for a fact. But please come up with a better reason why Microsoft would give Sony almost a year ahead in my country???

Well it's been stated more then once they do not consider Denmark an important territory

I don't believe that: That would be suicide.
#24DarkHolesPosted 4/10/2014 5:35:00 PM
gobuffalo30 posted...
DarkHoles posted...
Nikra posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Tell that to all the other super xbox one fans who think the number of countries matter.

All other countries TOGETHER do matter, individually they do not.
---
#25Sevi_neyPosted 4/10/2014 5:36:13 PM
Why would it be available in your country?
---
http://tinyurl.com/lyh5apd
^video representation of the Xbone board^
#26DarkHolesPosted 4/10/2014 5:37:14 PM
DeadLock25 posted...
Nikra posted...
DarkHoles posted...
Nikra posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Umm...Kinect voice recognition? Its the only reason why there are delays in countries to begin with. You would be surprised how accurate Kinect is using English, but having it interpret and understand various languages and accents is not as easy as you might think.

That is not the reason lol. It is just not currently worth the investment, they are trying to secure it in major markets first.
---
#27Cowboy082288Posted 4/10/2014 5:40:31 PM
Japan has not gotten them either. Japan was moved to being a 'tier 2' market for the X1 product according the MS. That is pretty much what it is about.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#28DarkHolesPosted 4/10/2014 5:44:29 PM
How would it be suicide? Population of denmark=5.5m assuming even 10% of the population purchased an x1 (that is being generous lol) that would mean 550,000 total sales over the x1's life cycle. Then consider the 360 sold over 80m consoles and it's a safe bet the x1 will sell more, this means the very generous 550k isn't even 1/100th of total sales. So no denmark is not important, ms is releasing there as a courtesy and nothing more.
---
#29Nikra(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 5:54:02 PM
DarkHoles posted...
How would it be suicide? Population of denmark=5.5m assuming even 10% of the population purchased an x1 (that is being generous lol) that would mean 550,000 total sales over the x1's life cycle. Then consider the 360 sold over 80m consoles and it's a safe bet the x1 will sell more, this means the very generous 550k isn't even 1/100th of total sales. So no denmark is not important, ms is releasing there as a courtesy and nothing more.

Are you dumb or what: Next to the big countries in the EU, My country with 5 million people have more Money to use for fun compare to Italy, Spain, Greek and not to speak about the former East European countries.
#30DarkHolesPosted 4/10/2014 6:03:22 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]