LOL. The Xbone is not available in my Country yet. (EU).

#31motoraptorPosted 4/10/2014 5:05:33 PM
CANADA! F*** YEAH! (eh)
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
#32Nikra(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 5:23:50 PM
DarkHoles posted...
Nikra posted...
DarkHoles posted...
How would it be suicide? Population of denmark=5.5m assuming even 10% of the population purchased an x1 (that is being generous lol) that would mean 550,000 total sales over the x1's life cycle. Then consider the 360 sold over 80m consoles and it's a safe bet the x1 will sell more, this means the very generous 550k isn't even 1/100th of total sales. So no denmark is not important, ms is releasing there as a courtesy and nothing more.

Are you dumb or what: Next to the big countries in the EU, My country with 5 million people have more Money to use for fun compare to Italy, Spain, Greek and not to speak about the former East European countries.

Are you dumb? Your country insignificant to ms, no matter how you look at it ms doesn't care, you can compare yourself to other insignificant countries all you want you are still insignificant.

Order of significance:
America
Canada
England
France
Germany
Australia/south africa (not sure who wins here lol)
After this you have no significance.

What did you NOT understand when I stated the EU??? Did you even grasped my post???
#33DarkHolesPosted 4/10/2014 5:29:37 PM
Nikra posted...
DarkHoles posted...
Nikra posted...
DarkHoles posted...
How would it be suicide? Population of denmark=5.5m assuming even 10% of the population purchased an x1 (that is being generous lol) that would mean 550,000 total sales over the x1's life cycle. Then consider the 360 sold over 80m consoles and it's a safe bet the x1 will sell more, this means the very generous 550k isn't even 1/100th of total sales. So no denmark is not important, ms is releasing there as a courtesy and nothing more.

Are you dumb or what: Next to the big countries in the EU, My country with 5 million people have more Money to use for fun compare to Italy, Spain, Greek and not to speak about the former East European countries.

Are you dumb? Your country insignificant to ms, no matter how you look at it ms doesn't care, you can compare yourself to other insignificant countries all you want you are still insignificant.

Order of significance:
America
Canada
England
France
Germany
Australia/south africa (not sure who wins here lol)
After this you have no significance.

What did you NOT understand when I stated the EU??? Did you even grasped my post???

No you stated my country in the eu, the x1 is already released in the SIGNIFICANT parts of eu lol. Don't try to change your argument now silly.
---
How sad must your life be to report a post even for a slight violation
#34KOTRwhoopsPosted 4/10/2014 5:30:58 PM
I expect everyone in Denmark and other countries that the Xbox One hasn't been released in are not bothering to buy a PS4 and Wii U as they are waiting to the Xbone to release....

*rolls eyes*

This is the argument a lot of delusional fanboys have. It will be too late by the time it releases in these countries as PS4 will already have a firm grip hold. Yet another massive error to and to MS's long list to delay release in these countries.
---
PLAYING - Titanfall (XBO), Infamous SS (PS4), Final Fantasy X (PS3)
PSN / XBL / NN - Robioto, STEAM - Robioto555
#35RS_YELARAKAPosted 4/10/2014 5:32:14 PM
Nikra posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Why's this even a post, wouldn't you just send this to MS?

Oh... It's obviously a troll.

I'm just stating the facts. Sony (PS4) has no problem with my language. But Microsoft have.

I can see why... "Because Microsoft have" lol
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, Rayman Legends, PowerStarGolf
#36gobuffalo30Posted 4/10/2014 5:33:14 PM
I like part where an individual country doesn't matter, a group of individual countries do. Can't have a group without starting with one.
#37RS_YELARAKAPosted 4/10/2014 5:33:22 PM
Nikra posted...
DarkHoles posted...
Nikra posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Why's this even a post, wouldn't you just send this to MS?

Oh... It's obviously a troll.

I'm just stating the facts. Sony (PS4) has no proplem with my language. But Microsoft have.

This is how you can tell when it's a troll post, because they don't respond to anything legit.
A multi billion dollar corporation has no issues with your language, your country is just insignificant to them and therefor not a priority.

Oh. My country is insignificant? Just like the about 75% countries on the rest of the world.
You sir is an ignorant.

You sir is an ignorant!!! lol
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, Rayman Legends, PowerStarGolf
#38DarkHolesPosted 4/10/2014 5:34:57 PM
KOTRwhoops posted...
I expect everyone in Denmark and other countries that the Xbox One hasn't been released in are not bothering to buy a PS4 and Wii U as they are waiting to the Xbone to release....

*rolls eyes*

This is the argument a lot of delusional fanboys have. It will be too late by the time it releases in these countries as PS4 will already have a firm grip hold. Yet another massive error to and to MS's long list to delay release in these countries.

What does this have to do with anything lol?
Ps4 has been selling poo in most of europe compared to normal anyway.
---
#39KOTRwhoopsPosted 4/10/2014 5:36:22 PM
DarkHoles posted...

That is not the reason lol. It is just not currently worth the investment, they are trying to secure it in major markets first.

And failing to their big rivals in the major markets, while Sony mops up the smaller markets uncontested.

It's another failure on MS's part to only launch in 13 countries.
---
PLAYING - Titanfall (XBO), Infamous SS (PS4), Final Fantasy X (PS3)
PSN / XBL / NN - Robioto, STEAM - Robioto555
#40DarkHolesPosted 4/10/2014 5:36:48 PM
gobuffalo30 posted...
I like part where an individual country doesn't matter, a group of individual countries do. Can't have a group without starting with one.

Lol worst attempt at twisting words ever.
---