LOL. The Xbone is not available in my Country yet. (EU).

#41Nikra(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 6:37:12 PM
Well, bottom of the line is that Microsoft is acting like their Superior. While Sony actually deliver,
#42KOTRwhoopsPosted 4/10/2014 6:38:19 PM
DarkHoles posted...
KOTRwhoops posted...
I expect everyone in Denmark and other countries that the Xbox One hasn't been released in are not bothering to buy a PS4 and Wii U as they are waiting to the Xbone to release....

*rolls eyes*

This is the argument a lot of delusional fanboys have. It will be too late by the time it releases in these countries as PS4 will already have a firm grip hold. Yet another massive error to and to MS's long list to delay release in these countries.

What does this have to do with anything lol?
Ps4 has been selling poo in most of europe compared to normal anyway.

Which is much better than a console which has sold a grand total of zero. Yes zero, nothing, not one unit.

If you are blind to this there is no point in arguing with you so I'll leave it there.
---
PLAYING - Titanfall (XBO), Infamous SS (PS4), Final Fantasy X (PS3)
PSN / XBL / NN - Robioto, STEAM - Robioto555
#43DarkHolesPosted 4/10/2014 6:39:10 PM
KOTRwhoops posted...
DarkHoles posted...

That is not the reason lol. It is just not currently worth the investment, they are trying to secure it in major markets first.

And failing to their big rivals in the major markets, while Sony mops up the smaller markets uncontested.

It's another failure on MS's part to only launch in 13 countries.

1. Ms isn't failing
2. Ms is making plans so their release goes off like a bomb in these territories
3. Don't be a fan boy
---
How sad must your life be to report a post even for a slight violation
#44SorbetowulfPosted 4/10/2014 6:40:09 PM
Nikra posted...
Well, bottom of the line is that Microsoft is acting like their Superior. While Sony actually deliver,

Ya, Sony deliver so well they underproduce their console so horribly they can't afford to release in their home country until four months after they launch.
---
GT: NE OBL1V1SCAR1S
#45DarkHolesPosted 4/10/2014 6:40:52 PM
Nikra posted...

Go buy a ps4 then nobody is stopping you
---
#46RS_YELARAKAPosted 4/10/2014 6:41:19 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#47DarkHolesPosted 4/10/2014 6:42:09 PM
KOTRwhoops posted...
DarkHoles posted...
KOTRwhoops posted...
I expect everyone in Denmark and other countries that the Xbox One hasn't been released in are not bothering to buy a PS4 and Wii U as they are waiting to the Xbone to release....

*rolls eyes*

This is the argument a lot of delusional fanboys have. It will be too late by the time it releases in these countries as PS4 will already have a firm grip hold. Yet another massive error to and to MS's long list to delay release in these countries.

What does this have to do with anything lol?
Ps4 has been selling poo in most of europe compared to normal anyway.

Which is much better than a console which has sold a grand total of zero. Yes zero, nothing, not one unit.

If you are blind to this there is no point in arguing with you so I'll leave it there.

But it will sell their eventually so your point is invalid little duck.
---
#48Sith JediPosted 4/10/2014 6:42:15 PM
They're obviously just supporting your Do it for Denmark campaign. Stop playing games and bone.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#49Nikra(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 6:42:24 PM
Nikra posted...

Again: I can't buy a god damn Xbox One. But a PS4? That sucks.
#50gobuffalo30Posted 4/10/2014 6:42:39 PM
DarkHoles posted...
gobuffalo30 posted...
I like part where an individual country doesn't matter, a group of individual countries do. Can't have a group without starting with one.

Lol worst attempt at twisting words ever.

Yeah, you should go read what you wrote then because I practically quoted you. It's clear you don't even know what you're typing.