LOL. The Xbone is not available in my Country yet. (EU).

#51DarkHolesPosted 4/10/2014 6:53:06 PM
gobuffalo30 posted...
DarkHoles posted...
gobuffalo30 posted...
I like part where an individual country doesn't matter, a group of individual countries do. Can't have a group without starting with one.

Lol worst attempt at twisting words ever.

Yeah, you should go read what you wrote then because I practically quoted you. It's clear you don't even know what you're typing.

No you didn't i said them countries do not matter individually only together do they matter.
What your saying is like saying pennies aren't insignificant because you need pennies to make pounds, well no s*** but a penny alone is still insignificant.
---
How sad must your life be to report a post even for a slight violation
#52DarkHolesPosted 4/10/2014 7:02:54 PM
Thats what i thought anyway guy.... you can't twist my word no more. If you reply i don't care as i am going to bed now.
Nighty night.
---
#53lostkiwiPosted 4/10/2014 7:24:09 PM
DarkHoles posted...
How would it be suicide? Population of denmark=5.5m assuming even 10% of the population purchased an x1 (that is being generous lol) that would mean 550,000 total sales over the x1's life cycle. Then consider the 360 sold over 80m consoles and it's a safe bet the x1 will sell more, this means the very generous 550k isn't even 1/100th of total sales. So no denmark is not important, ms is releasing there as a courtesy and nothing more.

Sure thing, why not just skip Denmark altogether. 1/100th is nothing. Oh, and why not Sweden for another 1/100th. Norway while we're there for a further 1/150th. In fact, why not skip Portugal, Austria, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands and every every other European market that isn't UK, Spain or Germany. And Brazil and Mexico while we're at it since despite their high populations their attachment rate is small. And New Zealand? (my home country) LOL, population of 4.5 million, scrap them as well.

Hell, why not just release in U.S, Canada, UK, Spain, Germany & Australia because they are the only markets that count right?

Only now, instead of 4.2 million Consoles sold, you've instead only sold 3.2 million, as well as damaged your reputation.

This kind of arrogance as with posts above is astounding.
---
Find out about PC vs PS4 vs Xbox One vs Wii U games here:
http://rustygamer.wordpress.com/
#54DarkHolesPosted 4/10/2014 7:29:58 PM
lostkiwi posted...
DarkHoles posted...
How would it be suicide? Population of denmark=5.5m assuming even 10% of the population purchased an x1 (that is being generous lol) that would mean 550,000 total sales over the x1's life cycle. Then consider the 360 sold over 80m consoles and it's a safe bet the x1 will sell more, this means the very generous 550k isn't even 1/100th of total sales. So no denmark is not important, ms is releasing there as a courtesy and nothing more.

Sure thing, why not just skip Denmark altogether. 1/100th is nothing. Oh, and why not Sweden for another 1/100th. Norway while we're there for a further 1/150th. In fact, why not skip Portugal, Austria, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands and every every other European market that isn't UK, Spain or Germany. And Brazil and Mexico while we're at it since despite their high populations their attachment rate is small. And New Zealand? (my home country) LOL, population of 4.5 million, scrap them as well.

Hell, why not just release in U.S, Canada, UK, Spain, Germany & Australia because they are the only markets that count right?

Only now, instead of 4.2 million Consoles sold, you've instead only sold 3.2 million, as well as damaged your reputation.

This kind of arrogance as with posts above is astounding.

If you read my posts i said they are insignificant individually and are not a priority for ms. This kind of lack of reading comprehension is outstanding.
---
#55TheSL1ClubPosted 4/10/2014 7:31:59 PM
SythisTaru posted...
Xbox One don't need selling more. It has superior.

Superior what lol? Can't even finish your sentence?
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#56DarkHolesPosted 4/10/2014 7:32:59 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
SythisTaru posted...

You can fill in the blank, any answer is correct.
---
#57PokemonYoutubePosted 4/10/2014 7:35:13 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
SythisTaru posted...

It has superior paywalls.
---
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura
#58TheSL1ClubPosted 4/10/2014 7:35:33 PM
DarkHoles posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
SythisTaru posted...

You can fill in the blank, any answer is correct.

Can't think of any
---
#59TheSL1ClubPosted 4/10/2014 7:35:55 PM
PokemonYoutube posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
SythisTaru posted...

My saviour.
---
#601nternationa7Posted 4/10/2014 7:35:56 PM
PokemonYoutube posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
SythisTaru posted...

It has superior spyware technology.
---
Version 1 of My Movelist for Lords of Shadow 2: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672716-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2/68667781