Xbox One is losing an exclusive.

#71Oui_WiiPosted 4/12/2014 5:50:31 PM
Terminonatator posted...
Oui_Wii posted...
What mind-blowing innovations are big budget games bringing to the table? Realistic hair physics and lens flare? Graphics are the last thing that need innovation. Ever hear of diminishing returns?

At least the indie space has devs who take risks and buck the trends, do something fresh and fun and don't just put out another cover-based corridor shooter. "But this time, you can dual-wield grenades!"

If you want your games to be all style and no substance, fine. You're a graphics-fiend and that's your thing. Have fun with it. If indies don't pique your interest, okay. But to say they're not innovative because they don't have the most amazing graphics is just absurd.

Are all indie games amazing, or even good? No, far from it. The same can be said for AAA games. But at least indie developers take chances and come up with new ideas, for better or worse.

This guy gets it.

Just to clarify, I'm not making a case against AAA titles so much as I am making a case for indies. I love all kinds of games. Big budget, small budget and everything in between.
---
Sometimes the worm eats the apple, sometimes the apple eats the worm.
#72Laylow12Posted 4/12/2014 5:55:56 PM
Oui_Wii posted...
Terminonatator posted...
Oui_Wii posted...
What mind-blowing innovations are big budget games bringing to the table? Realistic hair physics and lens flare? Graphics are the last thing that need innovation. Ever hear of diminishing returns?

At least the indie space has devs who take risks and buck the trends, do something fresh and fun and don't just put out another cover-based corridor shooter. "But this time, you can dual-wield grenades!"

If you want your games to be all style and no substance, fine. You're a graphics-fiend and that's your thing. Have fun with it. If indies don't pique your interest, okay. But to say they're not innovative because they don't have the most amazing graphics is just absurd.

Are all indie games amazing, or even good? No, far from it. The same can be said for AAA games. But at least indie developers take chances and come up with new ideas, for better or worse.

This guy gets it.

Just to clarify, I'm not making a case against AAA titles so much as I am making a case for indies. I love all kinds of games. Big budget, small budget and everything in between.

That's how I took it. Good call.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#73Big FanPosted 4/12/2014 6:29:38 PM
Oui_Wii posted...
Terminonatator posted...
Oui_Wii posted...

This guy gets it.

So much this
---
GT: Code XxX
Miami Dolphins
#74vigorm0rtisPosted 4/12/2014 6:31:12 PM
Don't care if a game is exclusive. People who do need to get out more.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF http://i.imgur.com/D9R0iaQ.gif
#75Far-Queue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2014 5:39:58 AM
Oui_Wii posted...
MRL3G3ND posted...
Those of use who lived through the 90's were happy to move on...progress to 3D...and I'd like to progress even further with new innovative games that blow your mind

I'm only here for mind blowing and engrossing experiences...

These made me chuckle.
---
http://i.imgur.com/c4X8P0n.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/wETmLaR.jpg
#76ILikesCheesePosted 4/14/2014 8:48:12 AM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
Below was always just a timed exclusive. All this changes is that they might now release on the same day rather than the Steam release happening a little after the Xbox One release.

I was wondering how long before the standard "It doesn't matter anyway" response from the Microsoft faithful popped up.

:D
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?