would any one else love if they....

#1kennyynnooPosted 4/10/2014 5:53:17 PM
Let us do a hard reset or cache clearing with the controller?

I hate getting up lol, I only play COD with my wife but every time I seem to try and play it I need to hard reset my system. It's weird, I have zero issues on other games.

Anyways they need a hard reset option without unplugging or powering down on the console. Agree?

Oh and if a ps4 troll replies at all, sorry you're a depressed attention seeker, you need help and should seek it asap.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#2Mindwipe77Posted 4/10/2014 5:54:20 PM
kennyynnoo posted...

I hate getting up lol, I only play COD with my wife but every time I seem to try and play it I need to hard reset my system. It's weird, I have zero issues on other games.

Anyways they need a hard reset option without unplugging or powering down on the console. Agree?

Oh and if a ps4 troll replies at all, sorry you're a depressed attention seeker, you need help and should seek it asap.

your last sentence just makes you look pathetic
---
Proud owner of X1,PS4 and Wii U, I pity childish fanboys
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#3kennyynnoo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 5:59:16 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

your last sentence just makes you look pathetic

Well if you didn't point it out I am sure one would read the question and then reply buy a ps4....thanks for nothing
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.