would any one else love if they....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. would any one else love if they....

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
2 years ago#1
Let us do a hard reset or cache clearing with the controller?

I hate getting up lol, I only play COD with my wife but every time I seem to try and play it I need to hard reset my system. It's weird, I have zero issues on other games.

Anyways they need a hard reset option without unplugging or powering down on the console. Agree?

Oh and if a ps4 troll replies at all, sorry you're a depressed attention seeker, you need help and should seek it asap.
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.

User Info: Mindwipe77

Mindwipe77
2 years ago#2
kennyynnoo posted...

I hate getting up lol, I only play COD with my wife but every time I seem to try and play it I need to hard reset my system. It's weird, I have zero issues on other games.

Anyways they need a hard reset option without unplugging or powering down on the console. Agree?

Oh and if a ps4 troll replies at all, sorry you're a depressed attention seeker, you need help and should seek it asap.

your last sentence just makes you look pathetic
Proud owner of X1,PS4 and Wii U, I pity childish fanboys
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
2 years ago#3
Mindwipe77 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

your last sentence just makes you look pathetic

Well if you didn't point it out I am sure one would read the question and then reply buy a ps4....thanks for nothing
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. would any one else love if they....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived