why is games with gold still not on Xbox one?

#1lilj812Posted 4/10/2014 8:12:29 PM
The ps4 has given away numerous games for free with their subscription, why is Xbox one still not getting anything?

Microsoft has plenty of money to make it happen since Sony can do it as well. What's the deal?
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#2Millertime660Posted 4/10/2014 8:14:28 PM
Not sure anybody here can answer your question. Try emailing microsoft i guess.
#3lilj812(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 8:17:22 PM
Do Xbox fans feel bad at all about this? You pay more a year at retail and get less features overall along with no free games.

I'd be upset.
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#4LooksLikeRainPosted 4/10/2014 8:21:06 PM
Lilj topic.

Nothing to see here.
---
Is that a W shirt?
#5PoweredMilkManPosted 4/10/2014 8:21:53 PM
lilj812 posted...
Do Xbox fans feel bad at all about this? You pay more a year at retail and get less features overall along with no free games.

I'd be upset.

I'd rather have stable servers and the best multiplayer experience. Then a couple free rentals
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU - bloodandbourbon
#6Millertime660Posted 4/10/2014 8:25:11 PM
PoweredMilkMan posted...
lilj812 posted...

I'd be upset.

I'd rather have stable servers and the best multiplayer experience. Then a couple free rentals
#7necro00Posted 4/10/2014 8:25:52 PM
Most of those ps+ free games are nothing but time wasters that will sit on ur hard drive, or you will delete shortly after playing, resogun was fun and that was about it
#8aheroafakePosted 4/10/2014 8:38:40 PM
If you're genuinely wondering why Games with Gold hasn't been brought to Xbox One, you would've tried searching the internet for answers. Phil Spencer (I think that's the new head of Microsoft's Xbox division) has said Microsoft would announce it sometime during this year.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#9Iceman83Posted 4/10/2014 8:40:17 PM
The system just launched. They arent going to give away games for free when there aren't even 50 released for the system yet.
---
If it bleeds, we can kill it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
#10HyzinBurgPosted 4/10/2014 8:41:50 PM
The free games on the PS4 though have been indies... while this is not particularly a bad thing, you are forgetting that this console is still new. Same with the Xbox One. It will be a while before retail titles are available for free for Plus users on the PS4.

Probably another 3 years for Xbox One though. You know how their games with gold system is...
---
The Xbox One board: Where people with different opinions are Sony Fanboys.