why is games with gold still not on Xbox one?

#41LooksLikeRainPosted 4/11/2014 8:12:22 AM
thasnipermaster posted...
Its simple... Micro$oft does not care about their gamers, they just want all your money. That is their relationship with their gamers.

Sony loves their gamers and they show it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG I CANT BREATHE.
---
Is that a W shirt?
#42PorungaPosted 4/11/2014 8:16:28 AM
There isn't enough games in the xbox one library to give out free games. The only reason PS4 is giving out so many free games is they are mostly indies. Judging by how people on this board talk about indies, MS giving them out for games for gold would not go over well.
#43spacejamjordanzPosted 4/11/2014 8:29:52 AM
PS4's IGC has indies at the moment, but it's better than nothing I guess. It's going to take a while for full retail titles to start showing up on PS+. Most next-gen launch titles are still full price.

I have no clue how Microsoft plans to roll out GWG on Xbox One.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#44Golden MavenPosted 4/11/2014 1:36:41 PM
kenio8187 posted...
It will for anything that's a first party title (like Halo) or 3rd party title with M$ influence (like Titanfall), but if we look at the Battlefields and the Call of Duty's, they aren't going to benefit from XBL Gold and won't have dedicated servers unless they fund it themselves.

Is that a fact? I thought Azure would take care of everything.
#45lalwtfPosted 4/11/2014 1:38:47 PM
If they started giving out games straight away there be nothing to buy, there is nothing that is interesting out yet.

Wouldnt mind freebies though, but with the games for gold for the 360 ive gotten like 1-2 games i havent played. The rest i already owned or didnt want to play
---
Xbox 360: 160k+ gamerscore/360+games played
Xbox one owner: Still waiting for a rpg worth playing
#46necro00Posted 4/11/2014 2:58:18 PM
Golden Maven posted...
kenio8187 posted...
It will for anything that's a first party title (like Halo) or 3rd party title with M$ influence (like Titanfall), but if we look at the Battlefields and the Call of Duty's, they aren't going to benefit from XBL Gold and won't have dedicated servers unless they fund it themselves.

Is that a fact? I thought Azure would take care of everything.

Its offered to every developer. They can choose to use it or not. Big name publishers like EA and Ubi soft etc.... have there own and even though they suck they chose to use there servers. esp for miltiplat games. This way they dont have to code specifically for the one version to use ms servers.
#47crucialPosted 4/11/2014 3:02:47 PM
Nothing is free on PS+,just free rentals,you never truly keep PS+games like with games with gold which is really free.

MS has to pay for those games to be givin out for free and with not many old titles yet,and it starts in summer time and its still spring so there is your answer.