How much did MS pay these guys?

#11DojoMaxPosted 4/11/2014 7:18:12 AM
-FryShakeWad- posted...
PoweredMilkMan posted...
XxkaimxX posted...
Does marking a topic for trolling ever work?

No but if I make a ps4 joke on a troll post bashing the xbox, that gets deleted.

This place is full of sony scumbags. They refuse to go to thee PS4 board because there is nothing to talk about there.

That's not nice.
---
U R Not (red) E...
For the power of PlayStation.
#12Duke_of_NukePosted 4/11/2014 7:32:24 AM
Quit crying about moderation what does it matter anyway? Everybody gets modded from time to time it's no big deal. Do you really care that much about the stupid karma system?
---
RIP Oderus Urungus.
#13SunDevil77Posted 4/11/2014 7:34:04 AM
Duke_of_Nuke posted...
Quit crying about moderation what does it matter anyway? Everybody gets modded from time to time it's no big deal. Do you really care that much about the stupid karma system?

A healthy E-Peen is the key to success
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#14LooksLikeRainPosted 4/11/2014 8:17:05 AM
-FryShakeWad- posted...
PoweredMilkMan posted...
XxkaimxX posted...

No but if I make a ps4 joke on a troll post bashing the xbox, that gets deleted.

This place is full of sony scumbags. They refuse to go to thee PS4 board because there is nothing to talk about there.

---
Is that a W shirt?
#15cmincPosted 4/11/2014 8:23:26 AM
bridog346 posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...
PoweredMilkMan posted...
XxkaimxX posted...

Now this will get modded with quickness

Isnt that sad?

Doesnt make it any less true, though. I bought an xb1 because i thought it, along with its current and future exclusives would compliment my tastes and pc better because thats what it does. I have nothing good to say about ps4 games that are out, or ps4 games that are coming out. And, to be honest, i dont find the hardware or what the company plans to do with it, all that impressive, either.

So, i dont go to the ps4 boards and cant understand why they feel the need to come here...

I'd much rather play my xb1 or come here to catch up on the news because i'm very happy with my xb1 purchase. It honestly seems like the sonykins that come here have nothing to do but try to convince themselves that theyre happy with their purchase because 'it's so much more powerful,' and 'all these people said this and this and this.'
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 | Seagate 1TB 128 MB Cache HD | RS Challenger Case |
#16SaQu1BPosted 4/11/2014 8:29:03 AM
Pony's never learn...
#17ish0turfac3Posted 4/11/2014 9:26:49 AM
You people do realize that xboners frequent the ps4 board right?
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3 - Steam ID: ish0turfac3
3DS Code: 1719-3540-9027 Playstation ID: ueffingsrs (feel free to add me)
#18jpraelsterPosted 4/11/2014 9:43:36 AM
ish0turfac3 posted...

Not even as CLOSE to as much as those sony trolls are on this board
#19EnclavePosted 4/11/2014 10:02:49 AM
jpraelster posted...
ish0turfac3 posted...

Not even as CLOSE to as much as those sony trolls are on this board

Because whenever somebody tries to troll on the PS4 board the people there just laugh at it. You guys here though you goad trolls into posting more and more by acting insanely butt hurt. You're bringing it on yourselves. Just ignore trolls and they go away, you feed them and they multiply.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#20NeoMonkPosted 4/11/2014 10:07:19 AM
Duke_of_Nuke posted...
I would argue that some of us more than others, but it's true we're all victims of their Anti Big Karma bigotry!
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator