for people that have the Xbox one

#1LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 4/11/2014 8:21:07 AM
what is your take on it starting today from the day. it launched?

I'm asking because my one friend sold his xbox one about a month after it came out. he hated it he said he didn't work half the time they were missing features and such

he actually re bought it 2 weeks ago for plants vs zombies and Dead Rising 3 now he loves it and play that everyday much different system from what it was

is that the majority of people on here?

my other friends looking to buy one as well
---
XBO/PS4 HauntedBlueMoon - The Red Turtle Shell. Terrorizing Gamers Since 1992
#2X_F_L_A_W_XPosted 4/11/2014 8:28:43 AM
The longer the console is out, the more it'll have to offer in terms of features and games, so I think it's much better than the day it came out and it's going to be much better 6 months from now as well.
---
We all give up eventually...
#3aszsithPosted 4/11/2014 8:52:01 AM
The system hasn't significantly changed since launch. A few minor tweaks have been made, but it is still the same.

What has changed is people have started actually looking at the console as a device for entertainment instead of the demon spawn of a hated rival company which must be stopped lest it eat our children while the NSA watches from an ivory tower.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#4-FryShakeWad-Posted 4/11/2014 8:55:40 AM
Your friend sounds very impulsive.
#5BoomerHelllPosted 4/11/2014 8:58:05 AM
System is great, Dr3, Bf4 and Titanfall kept me coming back almost everyday, my ps4 however is back in retirement after infamous: SS maybe because all my friends are on x1 tho
#6motoraptorPosted 4/11/2014 8:58:17 AM
I use it almost every day but I'm waiting on more games. I can only play so much Titanfall. This fall with Destiny, NHL 15, Halo, Dragon Age, I know my xbox will be used a lot more.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
#7gohoanqPosted 4/11/2014 9:02:01 AM
I like it a little more than when it first released. It has more to offer us feature wise which is great. It also has at least one game for me right now that I really enjoy playing. I had a friend sell his PS4 a month after buying it.. the PS4 is literally almost exactly the same as when it released so I'm telling him not to buy another like he wants.. and just get an XO(I own both) but he refuses. lol MS really screwed their image -_- The company that is trying is ignored while the company that has barely done crap is celebrated. I love both Sony and MS for things, and I hate some stuff they do/have done.. but come on. lol
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#8SaQu1BPosted 4/11/2014 9:10:07 AM
It has the best controller of any system. The kinect integration had been disappointing, exclusives are fantastic though.