Turtle Beach X11 compatibility?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Turtle Beach X11 compatibility?
1 year ago#1
I hook up the optical audio and get game audio just fine. Now how do I make the chat work. I have the headset adapter, somebody help me out. :)
1 year ago#2
Run the firmware upgrade on your controller under the settings menu. Then use the chat cable that came with your X11s, plug it into the adapter and you can chat. Mine work great now.
1 year ago#3
I did that and I don't see the green indicator in the party picking up my voice. Does the indicator work on these headsets?
1 year ago#4
I did an update with the usb cable that came with the adaptor, is there another update in the settings that I'm overlooking?
1 year ago#5
So I assume the chat cable is not the green or pink cable right?
1 year ago#6
bump
1 year ago#7
The only talkback cable I have is too skinny to fit in the cable port. Do they need adapters on both ends?
1 year ago#8
murphdrag posted...
The only talkback cable I have is too skinny to fit in the cable port. Do they need adapters on both ends?

The headset adapter came with a 2.5-3.5 jack, you plug your Turtle Beaches into one end and the other end goes into the headset adapter.
1 year ago#9
Sorry TC dont think the x11's are compatible with headset adapter. Here's a list from turtle beach that shows which are compatible

http://www.turtlebeach.com/xbox-one-console-compatibility
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Turtle Beach X11 compatibility?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived