#11CallOfDookiePosted 4/11/2014 2:50:25 PM
InterzoneMantra posted...
lol

+1
#12ONutritionPosted 4/11/2014 2:50:29 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
OkayPlayer1 posted...
From the article...

"At the same time, while the Xbox One version of Trials Fusion renders at 900p, the system upscales that to 1080p. It is very unlikely that most people will have the ability to tell difference between the PS4 and Xbox One versions especially if they are sitting more than a few feet away on a couch."

Good post
Such graphics disparity
Very pixels
So pony

Lol ps4 ponies still using reassurance via resolution to make them feel better about their barebones system with no notable exclusives

How much you lift?
---
PSN: Tarheel09 GT: ZSOnutrition
Feel free to add me!
#13Reflex-ArcPosted 4/11/2014 2:53:45 PM
Bummer. I'll probably still get it for my XBO versus my PS4 based on controller preference alone, though.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#14Viet0nePosted 4/11/2014 2:53:59 PM
The result of the low amount of ESRAM.

Game developers have already stated, there is not enough room for a 1080p frame buffer when using differed rendering. You have to use a mix of forward and differed to lower the amount of memory used. This requires significant optimization efforts.

So developers have two options when using newer rendering techniques. 1080p and spend lots of money on optimizations or drop resolution down to 900p because Xbox One owners are fine with it.
---
Currently Playing: FFXIV ARR, FFXHD, Spelunky, Infamous SS
PSN/XBL : VietOne
#15Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/11/2014 2:54:54 PM
Wait a second, I call BS on that. There is absolutely no f****** way the Xbone cannot run that game at 1080P, it's a 2.5D game, what in the f***.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#16LEGEND_725Posted 4/11/2014 2:56:58 PM
ONutrition posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
OkayPlayer1 posted...
From the article...

"At the same time, while the Xbox One version of Trials Fusion renders at 900p, the system upscales that to 1080p. It is very unlikely that most people will have the ability to tell difference between the PS4 and Xbox One versions especially if they are sitting more than a few feet away on a couch."

Good post
Such graphics disparity
Very pixels
So pony

Lol ps4 ponies still using reassurance via resolution to make them feel better about their barebones system with no notable exclusives

How much you lift?

Bench:275
Squat:305(knee surgery$
Deadlift: 405
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#17BoxTheMuppetPosted 4/11/2014 2:58:11 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
ONutrition posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
OkayPlayer1 posted...
From the article...

Good post
Such graphics disparity
Very pixels
So pony

How much you lift?

I lift him while he is lifting that.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#18Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/11/2014 2:58:25 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
ONutrition posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
OkayPlayer1 posted...
From the article...

Good post
Such graphics disparity
Very pixels
So pony

How much you lift?

275 is for scrubs, high school students do that
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#19LEGEND_725Posted 4/11/2014 3:00:14 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
ONutrition posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
OkayPlayer1 posted...
From the article...

Good post
Such graphics disparity
Very pixels
So pony

How much you lift?

275 is for scrubs, high school students do that

I'm not a fatcep lineman with dinosaur arms mate
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#20Gadoken22(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2014 3:05:57 PM
Viet0ne posted...
The result of the low amount of ESRAM.

Game developers have already stated, there is not enough room for a 1080p frame buffer when using differed rendering. You have to use a mix of forward and differed to lower the amount of memory used. This requires significant optimization efforts.

So developers have two options when using newer rendering techniques. 1080p and spend lots of money on optimizations or drop resolution down to 900p because Xbox One owners are fine with it.

This was a good read. Thanks.