Graphic Disparity continues: Trials Fusion lower resolution on Xbox One

#31Ramsus082Posted 4/11/2014 4:16:43 PM
Hey guys, I don't care about the subject of this thread in the slightest, but I still wanted to enter it and let all of my peers know that I don't care. The emotional reinforcement that it gives me to share my lack of interest and have people validate my post gets me through the day. Thanks for listening, everybody.

Also, Sony.
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"
#32BaronVladzPosted 4/11/2014 4:21:23 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
BaronVladz posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Estatting

just comparing lifts bro

BaronVladz posted...

LEGEND_725 posted...
Estatting

just comparing lifts bro

Mirin hard

Nah that's actually my 3 rep max right now, no need for jelly
#33Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/11/2014 4:22:12 PM(edited)
Ramsus082 posted...
Hey guys, I don't care about the subject of this thread in the slightest, but I still wanted to enter it and let all of my peers know that I don't care. The emotional reinforcement that it gives me to share my lack of interest and have people validate my post gets me through the day. Thanks for listening, everybody.

Also, Sony.

Thank you Ramsus082 for sharing with us that you don't care; I hope for the best in your life and may your children be well endowed.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#34LEGEND_725Posted 4/11/2014 4:22:34 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Ramsus082 posted...

Also, Sony.

Thank you Ramsus082 for sharing with us that you don't care; I hope for the best in your life and may your children be well endowed.

Lmao
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#35JohnWall32Posted 4/11/2014 4:36:47 PM
lol how pathetic
---
Board User Level: Legend
#36velvet_hammerPosted 4/11/2014 4:48:33 PM
Indie game 500 machine wow
---
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw
#37MuryoPosted 4/11/2014 4:49:41 PM
Hows the tv tv sports sports portion of the system going anyway? is it justifying the inferiority of the gaming part compared with the PS4?
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#38philadoniPosted 4/11/2014 5:02:53 PM
Wow.. Xbox one is THAT weak? This is unacceptable microsoft. Im so glad i got a ps4
#39SonyPonyTonyPosted 4/11/2014 5:07:19 PM
some days an extremely small difference is no big deal (see Titanfall on 360 v One)
On other days an extremely small difference is a huge deal (like Trials Fushion)

It's up to the individual pony to decide when it fits their agenda
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#40Laylow12Posted 4/11/2014 5:23:10 PM
It's clear to me that when you get the XBOX ONE version of a game, you're going to get less for your money and that's a shame. I don't see it ever ending either.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin