Graphic Disparity continues: Trials Fusion lower resolution on Xbox One

#41X_F_L_A_W_XPosted 4/11/2014 5:25:19 PM
I think if there was ever a game where the difference would be negligible, it would be this one. It's 2.5D, a generally fixed perspective, and you're going to be moving so fast and focusing so much on completing a course that you're not going to even notice.

I can sort of understand why people would be sore over a game like Watch Dogs, but seriously, on a game like Trials it shouldn't make a difference whatsoever.
---
We all give up eventually...
#42Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/11/2014 5:31:56 PM
SonyPonyTony posted...
some days an extremely small difference is no big deal (see Titanfall on 360 v One)
On other days an extremely small difference is a huge deal (like Trials Fushion)

It's up to the individual pony to decide when it fits their agenda

Bro, it's an indie game that cannot run at 1080P.

and it's a 2.5D game, that's the issue and why it's a big deal
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#43BoxTheMuppetPosted 4/11/2014 6:01:14 PM
TC doesn't know how to search.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#44MrImpatient35Posted 4/11/2014 6:08:46 PM
Even though anyone at MS would say differently, I truly think that Devs have to "figure out" the eSRAM. I think it has a learning curve to figure out, but when they do, this "disparity" will no longer exist. It seems like devs are having trouble with that thing.
---
FML
#45AceAndJunpeiPosted 4/11/2014 6:09:41 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
Even though anyone at MS would say differently, I truly think that Devs have to "figure out" the eSRAM. I think it has a learning curve to figure out, but when they do, this "disparity" will no longer exist. It seems like devs are having trouble with that thing.

How many times do you need to hear it before you understand?

The disparity is ALWAYS going to exist because the PS4 has superior hardware. End of story.
---
Now Playing: MGS5 Ground Zeroes, Second Son (PS4), DKTF (WiiU), Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3), Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PC) Dead Rising 3 (no)
#46Gunvalkyrie2Posted 4/11/2014 6:16:53 PM(edited)
Superior hardware still hasnt equalled superior games...lol fillerzone..knack....blandfamous
---
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#47BoxTheMuppetPosted 4/11/2014 6:18:34 PM
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
Superior hardware still hasnt equalled superior games...lol fillerzone..knack....blandfamous

And with that superior hardware one game has possibly beaten Ryse. Shouldn't they all look better than Ryse?
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#48josh924Posted 4/11/2014 6:22:22 PM
Gadoken22 posted...
http://venturebeat.com/2014/04/11/ps4-and-xbox-one-graphics-disparity-continues-trial-fusion-runs-at-1080p-on-sonys-box-and-900p-on-microsofts/

Thoughts? Please refrain from saying 'lazy developers' or cloud conditions.

You mean its not laziness when a 2.5D game can't run at 1080p, while other, more graphically demanding games can? Was it not laziness when The Orange Box and Bayonetta ran like crap on the PS3, despite the PS3 being capable of running them just fine?
---
I like how the GameFAQs spellcheck shows that the word "Wii" is fine, but the words "Xbox" and "Kinect" show up as typos.
#49Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/11/2014 6:23:04 PM
BoxTheMuppet posted...
TC doesn't know how to search.

^ Doesn't know how to read time stamps, his topic was first.. at least on the main pages
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#50MrImpatient35Posted 4/11/2014 6:27:17 PM
BoxTheMuppet posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...

And with that superior hardware one game has possibly beaten Ryse. Shouldn't they all look better than Ryse?

Exactly. With this super hardware, every game should be Ryse/Infamous quality. What happened Sony?
---
FML