With the news coming out that Trials Fusion runs at 900p on the X1

#11meetmenowPosted 4/11/2014 4:17:21 PM
Why bring up Ryse, when a game like Trial Fusion can't run at 1080p on Xbone? That's a terrible, terrible argument...

Just admit it guys and move on. I can admit the xbox one is underpowered. Xbox and xbox 360 wasn't previous gens, but it definitely is now.
#12Ramsus082Posted 4/11/2014 4:19:23 PM
Why do people keep referencing Ryse when PS4 graphics comparisons come up, as if Ryse wouldn't have looked better on the PS4?

Anyone?
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"
#13dnmtPosted 4/11/2014 4:20:07 PM
Ramsus082 posted...
Why do people keep referencing Ryse when PS4 graphics comparisons come up, as if Ryse wouldn't have looked better on the PS4?

Anyone?

It's all they have.
#14Ramsus082Posted 4/11/2014 4:30:06 PM
I mean, at least the straight-up denial("You know, I think BF4 looks better in 720p!") was understandable; They were completely shell-shocked at the start of resolution-gate and didn't have the tools to deal with it emotionally yet. But now? Nobody is surprised about the performance gaps anymore, so why continue waving the Ryse flag?
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"
#15LEGEND_725Posted 4/11/2014 4:34:20 PM
Ramsus082 posted...
I mean, at least the straight-up denial("You know, I think BF4 looks better in 720p!") was understandable; They were completely shell-shocked at the start of resolution-gate and didn't have the tools to deal with it emotionally yet. But now? Nobody is surprised about the performance gaps anymore, so why continue waving the Ryse flag?

"Resolution gate"? LMAO

Reassurance via resolution is what ponies do due to there barebones system with no game. The majority of the population taken in a random survey probably wouldn't notice a difference in the multiplats unless they are hardcore gamers. Go ask some random construction workers or your grandma what looks better with ps4 and one running side by side they will not be like "wow is that second one not 1080p!!?" More like "they both look awesome"

I just typed more than you deserve feel honored LEGEND725 took note of you and decided to respond.
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#16leatheljPosted 4/11/2014 4:34:46 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#17N3xtG3nGam3rPosted 4/11/2014 5:23:35 PM
If anyone has played the demo or even just seen screenshots for this game, they would know in this particular instance that it actually has nothing to do with a power issue.

The issue here is Red Lynx developing this game on 5 platforms, and trying to deliver a solid game to every platform by a certain date, with a certain amount of money.

The Xbox One version isn't 900p because it can't run it in 1080, it's 900p because the developers didn't put the time and effort into doing so because 1600x900 vs 1920x1080 isn't a noticeable gap, especially with the X1s scaling abilities.

Troll and flame X1 owners all you guys want, this was done to save time and money, and the time and money that would have been spent to reach 1080p would not have been worth the time, or money for the little difference.

Until MS starts sending out SDKs that have a quick and easy workaround for the eSRAM, and a way to extract all that potential bandwidth, games with smaller budgets are going to sacrifice what ever they can to turn a profit.

TL;DR: gddr5 yields immediate results, DDR3, eSRAM, and move engines will not yield results until games are next gen only.
---
ASUS p8h61-M (Rev 3.0) | Intel CORE i3 2100 | 8GB Dual-Channel DDr3 | 500GB HDD | 600w PSU | nVidia GTX 770 4GB GDDr5
#18THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 4/11/2014 5:26:52 PM
Ramsus082 posted...

Anyone?

Cause they'd be honest about it and admit that RYSE sucks but since it's an exclusive it must be used as a tool to fight the good fight.

For the glory of Xbonia.
---
Warning: I have a different views about stuff so try not to get worked up. OK?
#19Big FanPosted 4/11/2014 5:30:31 PM
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
Ramsus082 posted...

Anyone?

Cause they'd be honest about it and admit that RYSE sucks but since it's an exclusive it must be used as a tool to fight the good fight.

For the glory of Xbonia.

Have you played Ryse? No? Didn't think so. Don't just go off reviews champ
---
GT: Code XxX
Miami Dolphins
#20unclekoolaid73Posted 4/11/2014 5:32:17 PM
Big Fan posted...
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
Ramsus082 posted...

Anyone?

For the glory of Xbonia.

Have you played Ryse? No? Didn't think so. Don't just go off reviews champ

I played it. Wasn't that great in my opinion. Peoples opinion vary you know that right?