Now I understand why they held back the 360 version of Titanfall

#51archibald3Posted 4/12/2014 2:52:01 PM
You guys hanging around the Xbox One day in and day out constantly posting negative things about the system, games and Microsoft makes you all look like a bunch of ridiculous trolls. I mean the topic creator 3hp whatever has been doing this forever.

It's the literally the most obvious reassurance that exists anywhere. Sitting on a video game board of a system you don't own or like for months on end relentlessly attacking it. For gawds sake get a life. Nothing you say has any meaning-it's just the same drivel week after week. Are you that unaware how pointless and pathetic the whole thing is ? You don't own Titanfall , you don't own an Xbox One .. It's beyond absurd. What are you 10 years old?lmao
#52spacejamjordanzPosted 4/12/2014 3:02:07 PM
I actually agree with TC. I wouldn't put it past Microsoft. There is an obvious difference between the two versions. Just not a $500 difference. I didn't buy an Xbox One just because of Titanfall anyway. Playing a next-gen version is merely a bonus.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#53kzmanrulesPosted 4/12/2014 3:03:09 PM
I love how people actually report my thread for saying the R word instead of dumb. Really I said the servers were the R word not anyone but yeah report my thread for saying it right.
#54spacejamjordanzPosted 4/12/2014 3:04:42 PM
archibald3 posted...
You guys hanging around the Xbox One day in and day out constantly posting negative things about the system, games and Microsoft makes you all look like a bunch of ridiculous trolls. I mean the topic creator 3hp whatever has been doing this forever.

It's the literally the most obvious reassurance that exists anywhere. Sitting on a video game board of a system you don't own or like for months on end relentlessly attacking it. For gawds sake get a life. Nothing you say has any meaning-it's just the same drivel week after week. Are you that unaware how pointless and pathetic the whole thing is ? You don't own Titanfall , you don't own an Xbox One .. It's beyond absurd. What are you 10 years old?lmao

These are the kind of posts that make trolls feel like their efforts are justified. That is EXACTLY what trolls aim for. To get reactionary posts like that one.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#55AzaneAzerPosted 4/12/2014 3:04:43 PM
archibald3 posted...

It's even worse when people have to put their fingers in their ears and "LALALA" everytime something negative pops up (Which, admitedly, has happened a lot more than positive news for the xbone)
#56teaguejrPosted 4/12/2014 3:38:24 PM
They held it back to sale more Xbox Ones plain and simple.
---
PSN: Broodn; XBox Live: Broodn; Nintendo FC: 1048-9985-3372; Nintendo ID: Broodn
#57ThatLaoGuyPosted 4/12/2014 4:17:48 PM
archibald3 posted...

You probably think you sound cool, but I assure you, your rant is exactly what the trolls want. The tears are what drive them.
I should know, I'm them lmaoooo
---
If you want to see grown men online throw tantrums, visit the xbone board.
#58archibald3Posted 4/12/2014 6:00:44 PM
spacejamjordanz posted...
archibald3 posted...

These are the kind of posts that make trolls feel like their efforts are justified. That is EXACTLY what trolls aim for. To get reactionary posts like that one.

You feeding the trolls by taking the time to post in their threads agreeing with them is actually worse . I've been here long enough to see that not responding to their posts at all or calling them out are the only valid responses.
#59archibald3Posted 4/12/2014 6:12:19 PM
ThatLaoGuy posted...
archibald3 posted...

You probably think you sound cool, but I assure you, your rant is exactly what the trolls want. The tears are what drive them.
I should know, I'm them lmaoooo

Trolls love to think that your "angry" , "salty" , or that there are "tears" . You're living in a childish , delusional fantasy world. You just come across as socially awkward internet-obsessed rejects , frantically grasping at the illusion of power it gives you between pimple squeezes and orders from mom.
#60Xfma100Posted 4/12/2014 6:17:15 PM
The 360 version is a great port and the PC version is the best version.

So what if the 360 version isn't 60FPS and 1080p? This is the Xbox One board, not the PS4 board.
---
3DS FC: 2251-4407-1145
IGN: George