Now I understand why they held back the 360 version of Titanfall

#71necro00Posted 4/12/2014 10:58:07 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
necro00 posted...
SixStringHero posted...
So far the offerings of these Next Gen consoles are not the significant upgrade that they should be.

Titanfall has a fairly comparable last gen version that justify the upgrade cost.

Second Son has flashy neon graphics but is still using canned death animations and lacks any body physics. I haven't seen clipping issues that bad in a game since Big Rigs.

loved the dead city and frame rate drops in Infamous. Def a showcase of a game.

how'd you play it, when you claimed to have sold your ps4 way before Second Son came out?:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/67867575

Played it at my friends house. Played about 8 missions in, spray painting was fun, but the same animation and cut scenes were boring. Some powers felt fun will admit that. But didnt feel really next gen.
#72HorridhalPosted 4/12/2014 11:01:44 PM
necro00 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
necro00 posted...
SixStringHero posted...
So far the offerings of these Next Gen consoles are not the significant upgrade that they should be.

Titanfall has a fairly comparable last gen version that justify the upgrade cost.

Second Son has flashy neon graphics but is still using canned death animations and lacks any body physics. I haven't seen clipping issues that bad in a game since Big Rigs.

how'd you play it, when you claimed to have sold your ps4 way before Second Son came out?:

Watched a YouTube video of it and read online reviews from other people who also didn't own/play the game. This is how I formulate all my factpinions.

Fixed that for you.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#73necro00Posted 4/12/2014 11:03:44 PM
Horridhal posted...
necro00 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
necro00 posted...
SixStringHero posted...

Watched a YouTube video of it and read online reviews from other people who also didn't own/play the game. This is how I formulate all my factpinions.

Fixed that for you.

Yes like its so hard to fathom playing it at a friends house. But think as you may. Game lacked in many areas, he finished it in 15 hours doing the campaign. it was fun but suffered from a lot of issues and wasn't this amazing definitive next gen masterpiece then again Infamous was never a great franchise.
#74HyzinBurgPosted 4/13/2014 2:04:18 AM
Fenriswolf posted...
HyzinBurg posted...
It seems archibald3 cannot handle the different opinions of others. That seems to be a thing with this board...

Says the guy with 4 karma. Your last account banned again?

What does my board user level have to do with anything? My last account "HyzenBurg" was banned for sarcasm. Action was taken against a sarcastic post I made to kcypher2000 saying that I used the power of the dragonballs to wish Layne Staley back to life.
---
The Xbox One board: Where people with different opinions are Sony Fanboys.
#75archibald3Posted 4/13/2014 3:34:08 AM
HyzinBurg posted...
It seems archibald3 cannot handle the different opinions of others. That seems to be a thing with this board...

The standard troll answer to try to justify not owning an Xbox One , not wanting to own one , and spending almost every day for months on this board debating and criticizing every facet of it . About half the regular posters on this board fall into this category. It's not different opinions , it's obsessive , relentless trolling. The fact that your defending it puts a glaring spotlight on your credibility.
#76dnmtPosted 4/13/2014 3:39:40 AM
archibald3 posted...
HyzinBurg posted...

The standard troll answer to try to justify not owning an Xbox One , not wanting to own one , and spending almost every day for months on this board debating and criticizing every facet of it . About half the regular posters on this board fall into this category. It's not different opinions , it's obsessive , relentless trolling. The fact that your defending it puts a glaring spotlight on your credibility.

Do you ever address people's points around here or do you just go around yelling "troll"? You don't seem to be a fan of discussion either way so I'm not sure what you're doing here exactly.
#77Ryan-06Posted 4/13/2014 3:44:04 AM(edited)
HyzinBurg posted...
Fenriswolf posted...
HyzinBurg posted...

Says the guy with 4 karma. Your last account banned again?

What does my board user level have to do with anything? My last account "HyzenBurg" was banned for sarcasm. Action was taken against a sarcastic post I made to kcypher2000 saying that I used the power of the dragonballs to wish Layne Staley back to life.

WAT?
---
chart: http://ow.ly/uuJ6g
chocolate: http://ow.ly/t0gvj, http://ow.ly/t0g1Y
#78FenriswolfPosted 4/13/2014 4:06:16 AM
dnmt posted...
archibald3 posted...
HyzinBurg posted...

Do you ever address people's points around here or do you just go around yelling "troll"? You don't seem to be a fan of discussion either way so I'm not sure what you're doing here exactly.

Drop the act. There's plenty of consoles I'm not interested in, but I don't go to their boards and spew the same recycled crap for reassurance purposes. It speaks a lot about your type when people actually trying to justify their trolling as "revenge for E3 2006", and that's just pathetic.
---
Hello
#79dnmtPosted 4/13/2014 4:08:14 AM
Fenriswolf posted...
dnmt posted...
archibald3 posted...
HyzinBurg posted...

Drop the act. There's plenty of consoles I'm not interested in, but I don't go to their boards and spew the same recycled crap for reassurance purposes. It speaks a lot about your type when people actually trying to justify their trolling as "revenge for E3 2006", and that's just pathetic.

Oh, but I am interested in the Xbone. Very much so, just for entirely different reasons than yours.
#80spacejamjordanzPosted 4/13/2014 7:42:24 AM
archibald3 posted...
spacejamjordanz posted...
archibald3 posted...
You guys hanging around the Xbox One day in and day out constantly posting negative things about the system, games and Microsoft makes you all look like a bunch of ridiculous trolls. I mean the topic creator 3hp whatever has been doing this forever.

It's the literally the most obvious reassurance that exists anywhere. Sitting on a video game board of a system you don't own or like for months on end relentlessly attacking it. For gawds sake get a life. Nothing you say has any meaning-it's just the same drivel week after week. Are you that unaware how pointless and pathetic the whole thing is ? You don't own Titanfall , you don't own an Xbox One .. It's beyond absurd. What are you 10 years old?lmao

These are the kind of posts that make trolls feel like their efforts are justified. That is EXACTLY what trolls aim for. To get reactionary posts like that one.

You feeding the trolls by taking the time to post in their threads agreeing with them is actually worse . I've been here long enough to see that not responding to their posts at all or calling them out are the only valid responses.

Your rage feeds them more than anything else. I'm sorry that it upsets you that I actually agree.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138