Forza Horizon 2- Do you want it?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Forza Horizon 2- Do you want it?

User Info: HighwayPilot

HighwayPilot
2 years ago#11
I love racing games, so more racing games on a console could win me over to buy one.

User Info: Senel_117

Senel_117
2 years ago#12
I believe it was my first and only Forza game i've played and i loved it!

i hope they make a 2nd one!
Xbox 360: Caboose 1117 / PS3: final_hazard

User Info: Neo Vejiita

Neo Vejiita
2 years ago#13
Yes!! When horizon first came out I bought it day one but I didn't play it all that much because I was "racing gamed out" at the time. But a few months ago I tried playing it again and I pretty much played it for 2 weeks straight.

It is my ideal open world ish racing game.
Pokemon Black
Tokiya FC: 0862 2942 5169

User Info: Behaviorism

Behaviorism
2 years ago#14
Yes. I didn't like the regular forza series but I loved horizon. The open world, the dance/techno music, the music festival, loved it all. Can't wait for the sequel and I hope it's the same as part one (just with an updated 2014/2015 festival. Plus it was very satisfying beating darrius across the entire map
http://s8.postimg.org/i56y2xhdh/Bayonetta2_Signature.png
http://www.wwe.com/f/photo/image/2013/07/02_SUMMER_06162013sb_0025.jpg

User Info: pjnelson

pjnelson
2 years ago#15
People expecting Horizon to be an open-world FM4 complained, but people accepting Horizon as its own thing seemed to like it, and there's demand for a sequel. I'd take it.
I'm not here for friends. I'm here for the truth to the best of my knowledge of it, even if it's not what people want to hear.

User Info: TreGooda

TreGooda
2 years ago#16
I loved Horizon, looking forward to 2.
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."

User Info: ZeroCool000111

ZeroCool000111
2 years ago#17
i want it to play like test drive unlimited. where you can cruise around with other people online.
PSN (PS3,PS4,Vita): GrimReaper4383 - 360,Xbox One: CMaggotbone
The Simpsons Tapped Out: JasonVoorhees987

User Info: archibald3

archibald3
2 years ago#18
Hell yeah ! I'm expecting the most polished next gen/open world racer yet. Horizon the 360 looked great , this will be fantastic.

User Info: gogogodzilla

gogogodzilla
2 years ago#19
Yes. Yes I would.

Though, it needs a larger map area. Horizons 1 was too small with just one 'city' to drive in.
My Chicken says, "Cluck!"

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
2 years ago#20
I liked horizon more then 4 and 5. If you get a good group and have the same interests it was perfect for me...almost. needs traffic, more players then 8 and an option for police maybe. I did quite a few cruises across the map, horizon tent to horizon tent gps set and either slow casual drive or fast but not offroad crashing fast, realistic driving. I would love a horizon 2 more then any game I can think of.
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Forza Horizon 2- Do you want it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived