Exclusives on XB1: What makes people believe MS will actually follow through?

#51jellybeanmasterPosted 4/12/2014 1:19:10 PM
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
jellybeanmaster posted...
TC your absolutely right and people dont seem to notice that about the 360. Thing is MS does thr bare minimum to please consumers. Im guessing that drought was to entice ppl more to buy x1 when it drops. Plus they were on top making bank off CoD and multiplats

but the reason they will make games is because 1. Its their new console so they have to support it.
2. They see the comp is all about games and catering to the audience that made them successful and etc and putting them on top so they have to match that

its why they promoted phil spencer

But what good is that when support turns minimal half way through the consoles life cycle. I think this is the point op is trying to make. Xbone is already a pretty poor GAMES console, its going to be even worse a few years down the road if history repeats itself.

history will only repeat itself if the Xbox some how ends up on top. As long as theyr losing to Sony's current strategy youll see games out the ass.
---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
#52Laylow12Posted 4/12/2014 1:19:50 PM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
There's an amass of reasons

In no particular order

* Sony going bankrupt
* There's already as many exclusive Kinect *only* retail Xbox One games as there are PS4 retail exclusives total this year
* MS has 22 internal studios (with " a couple unannounced" per Phil Spencer) vs Sonys miniscule 13, some of which are undergoing "restructuring"
* In addition MS has publishing deals with Crytek, Capcom, Playground Games, Insomniac Games, the mysterious Japanese exclusive developer and Remedy vs. Sony with just Ready at Dawn for the first 12 months of these consoles.

Fenriswolf posted...
extanker posted...
Laylow12 posted...
TC is correct, you are wrong.

http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/850/3994/original.jpg

Hmmm that's funny. I see some exclusives there for the xbox 360. I believe the TC said there were none after 2010. Which makes me still right, him wrong and you possibly on drugs.

It's a BS list. I love how it retroactively crossed out some games like Fable 3, Alan Wake, and Splinter Cell Conviction which were ported to PC long after the fact, yet counts the yearly MLB games, PS All Stars, Modnation Racers etc as PS3 exclusives. Oh half of the list consists of shovelware NIS animu games.

Yep. Updated for today.

http://s28.postimg.org/8kzpsxpz1/Exclusives_PS360.jpg

Potentially the PS3 column could disappear with Playstation Now porting all the exclusives to Android. Do i even need a PS4 if Sony is porting games to smart devices?

He's having a melt-down guys. Give him space for air. He's actually crossing out exclusives because they appear on Sonys Hand held but don't appear anywhere else. Microsoft dirty tricks 101 with this guy!

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#53kzmanrulesPosted 4/12/2014 1:22:33 PM
Just like Fein did I mean they actually think a game that is only on sony aka a sony made game that beats any other mlb game deserves to be crossed out of the exclusive list lol what a troll.
#54HENTAIDOJIPosted 4/12/2014 1:24:44 PM(edited)
He's actually crossing out exclusives because they appear on Sonys Hand held

I know man, games on 2 platforms are the definition of exclusive, right?

P.S. Stop messaging me.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#55kzmanrulesPosted 4/12/2014 1:25:42 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#56Laylow12Posted 4/12/2014 1:26:41 PM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
He's actually crossing out exclusives because they appear on Sonys Hand held

I know man, games on 2 platforms are the definition of exclusive, right?

P.S. Stop messaging me.

Yep it's a Sony console exclusive and you stop messaging me first.

---
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#57HENTAIDOJIPosted 4/12/2014 1:29:09 PM
Yep it's a Sony console exclusive and you stop messaging me first

lulz
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#58Laylow12Posted 4/12/2014 1:35:21 PM(edited)
HENTAIDOJI posted...

lulz

Aw man, I'm sorry they turned Rare into a KINECT games factory and that you work there but you wouldn't be biased or anything, right? You know your names attached to that huge stack of KINECT games in my link right? Are you upset that Sony decided to make real games for the PS3 instead of MOVE games like Microsoft did with the second half of the 360 lifespan? I dunno, maybe talk to your boss about that instead of crying on a forum?

http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/850/3994/original.jpg
---
#59Aces_DogmaPosted 4/12/2014 1:34:45 PM
Two words: Quantum Break.

I absolutely loved Alan Wake and it was one of my favorite games from last generation. In my opinion, Remedy is one of the best studios out there. Also, there is Magic the Gathering 2015, which I will most definitely be picking up and sinking countless into.

I haven't bought an Xbox One yet, but those two games (plus I like the Xbox One controller much more than the DS4) are the reason why I will be.
#60FenriswolfPosted 4/12/2014 1:35:30 PM
Laylow12 posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...

lulz

Aw man, I'm sorry they turned Rare into a KINECT games factory and that you work there but you wouldn't be biased or anything, right? You know your names attached to that huge stack of KINECT games in my link right? Are you upset that Sony decided to make real games for the PS3 instead of MOVE games like Microsoft did with the second half of the 360 lifespan? I dunno, maybe talk to your boss about that instead of crying on a forum?

Maybe you should stop creating another account to agree with yourself
---
Hello