Exclusives on XB1: What makes people believe MS will actually follow through?

#61kzmanrulesPosted 4/12/2014 1:37:31 PM
haha that is so funny you first though Fen since you and your troll alt Henta are definitely the same person. But nice try I actually just hate Microshaft and not an Alt. However I did have an account years ago.
#62Laylow12Posted 4/12/2014 1:38:10 PM
Fenriswolf posted...
Laylow12 posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...
Yep it's a Sony console exclusive and you stop messaging me first

lulz

Aw man, I'm sorry they turned Rare into a KINECT games factory and that you work there but you wouldn't be biased or anything, right? You know your names attached to that huge stack of KINECT games in my link right? Are you upset that Sony decided to make real games for the PS3 instead of MOVE games like Microsoft did with the second half of the 360 lifespan? I dunno, maybe talk to your boss about that instead of crying on a forum?

Maybe you should stop creating another account to agree with yourself

Are you his alt or something? I know HENTA has been outed on a couple of instances before.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#63kzmanrulesPosted 4/12/2014 1:40:25 PM
Wow that is just irony though because Laylow and I think alike but no seriously I am not his alt we just basically think alike. That was great though having the same exact post almost.
#64kzmanrulesPosted 4/12/2014 1:40:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#65HENTAIDOJIPosted 4/12/2014 1:43:07 PM
Aw man, I'm sorry they turned Rare into a KINECT games factory and that you work there but you wouldn't be biased or anything, right?

The most interesting thing about RARE is that they are still alive, whereas SCE Liverpool, Zipper Interactive, The other team at Sony Santa Monica and BigBigGames are not.

Killer Instinct >>> no games from shuttered companies.

You know your names attached to that huge stack of KINECT games in my link right?

I'm not sure what you mean by that. But exclusives are exclusives. Since The Last of Us is multiplat now, I would like to point out DANCE CENTRAL 3 has outscored every PS3 exclusive since December 2011*.

TRUTHFAXTS

* Every PS4 exclusive too!

Are you upset that Sony decided to make real games for the PS3 instead of MOVE games like Microsoft did with the second half of the 360 lifespan?

The count says otherwise. How can I trust Sony knowing my $599 investment to play exclusives are being ported to Android, IOS, Windows etc etc. Are PS4 "exclusives" just timed exclusives?

I dunno, maybe talk to your boss about that instead of crying on a forum?

This is what I live for mang! 35 mins "work" vs a lifetime of posting the updated screen.

Yes oh Yes!
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#66HENTAIDOJIPosted 4/12/2014 1:44:25 PM
Fenriswolf posted...
Laylow12 posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...
Yep it's a Sony console exclusive and you stop messaging me first

lulz

Aw man, I'm sorry they turned Rare into a KINECT games factory and that you work there but you wouldn't be biased or anything, right? You know your names attached to that huge stack of KINECT games in my link right? Are you upset that Sony decided to make real games for the PS3 instead of MOVE games like Microsoft did with the second half of the 360 lifespan? I dunno, maybe talk to your boss about that instead of crying on a forum?

Maybe you should stop creating another account to agree with yourself

Oh snaps!
---
#67Laylow12Posted 4/12/2014 1:44:38 PM
kzmanrules posted...
Wow that is just irony though because Laylow and I think alike but no seriously I am not his alt we just basically think alike. That was great though having the same exact post almost.

Proves you're not my alt and vice-versa. The problem with these guys is they get nasty when you show them the truth about the XBOX ONE so you got to be ready for the incoming character attacks. It's all they have at this point.

---
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#68kzmanrulesPosted 4/12/2014 1:47:37 PM
It's funny Henta is exactly the typical 360/xbone troll he uses the excuse that Sony is going bankrupt when it's not without any proof and yet states his idiotic opinion as fact.
#69Laylow12Posted 4/12/2014 1:50:17 PM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
Aw man, I'm sorry they turned Rare into a KINECT games factory and that you work there but you wouldn't be biased or anything, right?

The most interesting thing about RARE is that they are still alive, whereas SCE Liverpool, Zipper Interactive, The other team at Sony Santa Monica and BigBigGames are not.

Killer Instinct >>> no games from shuttered companies.

You know your names attached to that huge stack of KINECT games in my link right?

I'm not sure what you mean by that. But exclusives are exclusives. Since The Last of Us is multiplat now, I would like to point out DANCE CENTRAL 3 has outscored every PS3 exclusive since December 2011*.

TRUTHFAXTS

* Every PS4 exclusive too!

Are you upset that Sony decided to make real games for the PS3 instead of MOVE games like Microsoft did with the second half of the 360 lifespan?

The count says otherwise. How can I trust Sony knowing my $599 investment to play exclusives are being ported to Android, IOS, Windows etc etc. Are PS4 "exclusives" just timed exclusives?

I dunno, maybe talk to your boss about that instead of crying on a forum?

This is what I live for mang! 35 mins "work" vs a lifetime of posting the updated screen.

Yes oh Yes!

Ladies and gentleman: This is what a lifetime of working on KINECT only games turns you into, choose your employer wisely. There is a cost beyond what they pay you to consider.

---
#70HENTAIDOJIPosted 4/12/2014 2:02:37 PM(edited)
kzmanrules posted...
It's funny Henta is exactly the typical 360/xbone troll he uses the excuse that Sony is going bankrupt when it's not without any proof and yet states his idiotic opinion as fact.

I state TRUTHFAXTS. My opinions are co-incidentally exactly the same.

Proves you're not my alt and vice-versa.

Lulz

Ladies and gentleman: This is what a lifetime of working on KINECT only games turns you into, choose your employer wisely. There is a cost beyond what they pay you to consider.

How I get by.

http://s29.postimg.org/tixm2b3t3/Exclusives.jpg

^^^ My next tattoo
---