While Sony Celebrates 'Infamous' Sales, Microsoft/EA Still Quiet About 'Titanfal

#121TurbokkPosted 4/19/2014 9:16:32 AM
Stay classy
#122Ryan-06Posted 4/22/2014 8:59:18 AM
Stay spicy
---
chart: http://ow.ly/uuJ6g
chocolate: http://ow.ly/t0gvj, http://ow.ly/t0g1Y
#123blacklabelicePosted 4/22/2014 11:10:52 AM(edited)
LEGEND_725 posted...
For infamous selling 1 mil is a big deal.... That's nothing to titanfall I'm sure ms and respawn are lolling hard at Sony and infamous

no doubt. especially since titanfall is dropping on 3 platforms

youd wonder why theyre too ashamed to disclose how many copies were SOLD. (not shipped, or given away for free in the xbone bundles) for the actual xbox one itself.

i think their confidence level is lacking. sony has no problem gloating over how many of their consoles were bought up by the consumers, meanwhile just the other day we get to hear major nelson blabbing on about how many millions of xbones are still on shelves. wow thats great, youre really good at putting products on shelves for the customers to look at. that means nothing. if they dont sell, the retailer wont order more.

when the 360 was ousting the ps3 in every single category, you got to hear all about it. you know damn well if anything was actually selling well for the bone, microsoft would be telling you all about it.

instead, we get to hear about how many xbones get shipped to retailers, and how many copies of titanfall were shipped for PC & the bone to make the numbers like truly bigger than they already are.

come on man youre a well known fanboy over here. im sure youd have something to say on this matter. you like them numbers and digits and crap. why does microsoft have such a hard time admitting actual figures? could they be a little worried about competition or coming up short perhaps?

1 million in 7 days is pretty good for infamous, a game that sony didnt spend anywhere near as much time trying to market and overhype the hell out of like microsoft did to titanfall. hiding a bunch of PC sales behind your numbers, and giving away your #1 game of the year for free in a bundle doesnt really indicate that the game was worth its weight in gold, let alone be an actual system seller.

its kind of hard to deem your product as a success when youre that dodgy. what do they have to worry about? maybe after they drop kinect, and put out another bundle with more games and the price slashed for like the 5th time to finally get people to buy it, they can herp their derp about how much of a success their product is and not be afraid to give out simple numbers to the people who ask,
#124XtremeWRATH360Posted 4/22/2014 12:07:02 PM
Why is it such a hard concept to grasp that Infamous is on one platform and Titanfall is on three platforms. Why not compare Infamous to a title that is ONLY ON X BOX 1?
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
#125BaronVladzPosted 4/22/2014 12:07:49 PM
XtremeWRATH360 posted...
Why is it such a hard concept to grasp that Infamous is on one platform and Titanfall is on three platforms. Why not compare Infamous to a title that is ONLY ON X BOX 1?

Because MS didn't release those numbers...
#126kyncaniPosted 4/22/2014 2:12:13 PM
mikel93 posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...
Thoughtz?

Despite strong sales, Titanfall didn't do what people hoped for... to save the Xbox One...

True that. I had some hope the Xbox One could maybe just maybe somehow barely reach the PS4 level of success, if only for a moment, just in the US even.

To no avail, sadly.

Halo 5 may manage such a feat in 2015.
#127TrickyPonyPosted 4/22/2014 2:20:54 PM
Sarlacc posted...
Millertime660 posted...
Sarlacc posted...
TPZmikez posted...
What exactly do you get out of trolling, TC?

I asked him something similar on the 360 boards because he was also a 360 board troll.

Sarlacc on 5/10/2013 2:40:19 AM: Are you ever embarrassed? at how much of a sony fanboy you are? Because lol.

WOW. I mean honestly... you will only piss on the Xobox and suck up anything sony. Why do you feel the need to be so much of a troll on the 360 boards? It's pathetic.

blk911 on 5/10/2013 11:14:42 AM: That's what I do the 360 SUCKS. It's has no games and his hurting gaming!!!!!!

That is the mentality we are dealing with here. 13 year olds who feel the need to reassure themselves by bashing what they hate.

Thanks for posting that.... I assumed he was a troll but that is next level trolling!

I'm cursed to know how pathetic some people are.

For example, http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927749-xbox-360/65524905

blk911Posted 2/26/2013 12:40:32 AM

I don't own a 360 but just about everyone I know or have chatted with online 3 or greater.

But here he is saying that he bought it in 2012 but never uses it, so he's selling it:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927749-xbox-360/66607699/749668348

blk911(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 12:22:51 PM

I bought one last year just for black ops 2. But I never touch it. I believed all the hype about how xbox live was superior and worth the price. I was wrong.

Somehow he is selling his system that he bought the previous year, but yet in February he says he doesn't have one. How is he selling the system he bought the previous year that he didn't have a few months before that? That's just one of many lies this one troll has posted.

I am embarrassed to know this much about pathetic trolls and people like him are what turns me away from this place. The mods just let this place fall apart, with our "relaxed TOS" that apparently "we" asked for.

just wow
#128Aone1987Posted 4/22/2014 2:37:16 PM
blacklabelice posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
For infamous selling 1 mil is a big deal.... That's nothing to titanfall I'm sure ms and respawn are lolling hard at Sony and infamous

no doubt. especially since titanfall is dropping on 3 platforms

youd wonder why theyre too ashamed to disclose how many copies were SOLD. (not shipped, or given away for free in the xbone bundles) for the actual xbox one itself.

i think their confidence level is lacking. sony has no problem gloating over how many of their consoles were bought up by the consumers, meanwhile just the other day we get to hear major nelson blabbing on about how many millions of xbones are still on shelves. wow thats great, youre really good at putting products on shelves for the customers to look at. that means nothing. if they dont sell, the retailer wont order more.

when the 360 was ousting the ps3 in every single category, you got to hear all about it. you know damn well if anything was actually selling well for the bone, microsoft would be telling you all about it.

instead, we get to hear about how many xbones get shipped to retailers, and how many copies of titanfall were shipped for PC & the bone to make the numbers like truly bigger than they already are.

come on man youre a well known fanboy over here. im sure youd have something to say on this matter. you like them numbers and digits and crap. why does microsoft have such a hard time admitting actual figures? could they be a little worried about competition or coming up short perhaps?

1 million in 7 days is pretty good for infamous, a game that sony didnt spend anywhere near as much time trying to market and overhype the hell out of like microsoft did to titanfall. hiding a bunch of PC sales behind your numbers, and giving away your #1 game of the year for free in a bundle doesnt really indicate that the game was worth its weight in gold, let alone be an actual system seller.

its kind of hard to deem your product as a success when youre that dodgy. what do they have to worry about? maybe after they drop kinect, and put out another bundle with more games and the price slashed for like the 5th time to finally get people to buy it, they can herp their derp about how much of a success their product is and not be afraid to give out simple numbers to the people who ask,

this post was amazing.
#129DvoloS88Posted 4/22/2014 2:47:58 PM
Who cares? Titanfall is a success and fun, go away you herb...
---
Microsoft fans and Sony fans, can't we all just get along?...
#130Ryan-06Posted 4/23/2014 7:39:42 PM
uh oh
---
chart: http://ow.ly/uuJ6g
chocolate: http://ow.ly/t0gvj, http://ow.ly/t0g1Y